Scenery stuff and such...

I have a bit of a mixed feeling about posting these, not my work they were originally from the Yurop mod.
As I know nothing got saved from it sadly beside concept arts some renders and screenshots.
These have been taken from the screenshots.
1ejZDEz.png
3caI4Dl.png
ywA05wI.png
U16m0Ht.png
Txb0Bex.png

I think art can be shared with a dead mod, otherwise the art is lost, and built in vain. Mutants Rising has plenty of stuff that will be available to everyone after the mod is released. People just need to credit the builders, etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 6012

Quick, raw render. Source:

http://www.game-artist.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1809

Author: sethodie

//---------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 6013

Empty carts. One not finished.
Nice sprites, my favorite is the first one! It makes me remember Mad Max, and also one of my favorite games from my childhood, Grand Theft Auto 2 (I loved to drive cars like that, in the game. You could even buy weapons and mines for the cars, so even that thing at the top of the car is not far from what you could have in GTA 2. So fun).
And thanks a lot for sharing transparent .gif files with us, this I'lll be able to use in Fallout 2 mapper! ;)

Continuum,
This is awesome! Colors are perfect for fallout palette. I do not understand how this render can be quick ... I spent about three-four hours on that "chayka" thing.

By the way, here's the source files:
Scenery: http://www.mediafire.com/view/v3u40u78850g08a/gaz13_3.bmp
Animation: http://www.mediafire.com/file/18v7rwrq1921k6b/anim_gaz13.zip

Also i made some signs:
56757567_zpsocpuau6e.png

22222d_zpsl2j8deom.png

46456456_zpsglp30hga.png

3_zpsmtcf7rol.png

"Red 888 Guns" and "Flying Dragon 8" in San Francisco and "Tubby's" sign in Den.
*BMP. files:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/51...f65oqa,zsbezbwadqp0qyq,re7obor0ha2ht13/shared

Last edited:
I just noticed that most images in this thread are down. Sucks a lot.

I think a lot of people used Imageshack and they shafted many people when they changed their policies. I had to go though all my images and add them Imgur before adding them back to the threads. It took a few days of messing around and still I lost a few images down the digital toilet...

Ursa - I'm curious as to why you are making all these signs for F2, I love them and would like to add some to the Restoration Project, if Killap agrees.

Busters sign looks a little too clean and the neon lights too bright...still great stuff.

I make these arts in my spare time from the other non-fallout Doom II mod project just for fun. Previously, I was busy with the Olympus 2207 game that was released in 2014, then patched in 2015, now there is a development of the second Olympus game, but I no longer involved.
I would be happy to see these arts in the Restoration Project.
I agree that the Busters sign bit does not fit in the place. There was another art but I think it looks abit worse:
2121121212d12_zpsqtz78bgr.png

By the way, it seems to me that this whole Buster's Emporium store need to completely remake... they sell too tech and important things to be placed in an old leaky tent.

Last edited:
I agree that the Busters sign bit does not fit in the place. There was another art but I think it looks worse:
2121121212d12_zpsqtz78bgr.png

I would be happy to see these arts in the Restoration Project. By the way, it seems to me that this whole Buster's Emporium store need to completely remake... they sell too tech and important things to be placed in an old leaky tent.
I actually like this version better if Buster still uses the tent for his shop.
I agree some of stuff in his stock seems a bit out of place, like occasional 2mm EC.

Depends. If you see Buster more as a kind of traveling trader, it begins to fit again, imo. Only problem is, he stays in the same place all the time. :>

I think that only pre-war neon signs makes sense, any other has to be crappy makeshift work such as the original Tubby's in Den.

Tried to remake the EPA sign from Restoration Project. I mean that map is great, but it seems to me this sign is not enough accurate
f34t356345_zpsgnp2jxxk.png

Here is result
U88888ntitled_zpseba9wx6p.gif

animation
66_zpsmvxjkhd9.png

55856u56u_zps0ouhfdgj.png

broken signs
do not know what is better, it was just a try.

Last edited:
That is so great Ursa, I made the EPA sign in 3D ages ago but didn't like it, thats why I turned off the animation. The softened texture makes all the difference, you have a real gift for this type of artwork...:clap:

Tried to remake the EPA sign from Restoration Project. I mean that map is great, but it seems to me this sign is not enough accurate
f34t356345_zpsgnp2jxxk.png

Here is result
U88888ntitled_zpseba9wx6p.gif

animation
66_zpsmvxjkhd9.png

55856u56u_zps0ouhfdgj.png

broken signs
do not know what is better, it was just a try.

NIICEE one, tovarish!:revolution::smug: Especially the broken signs.

Back