Stalker 2, announced

Ediros

Water Chip? Been There, Done That
So, they announced and gave us a trailer, which is 99% cutscenes. I want some real gameplay, not fake montage, but here you go:

Most of it looked like real gameplay to me, just no HUD

I would argue about that. HUD is one thing, but the swapping things on the fly without a menu, picking things up. It wasn't genuine. Granted, the game will look similar, but until I see proper gameplay, I will hold my horses.

I would argue about that. HUD is one thing, but the swapping things on the fly without a menu, picking things up. It wasn't genuine. Granted, the game will look similar, but until I see proper gameplay, I will hold my horses.
The Metro trailers were stylistically pretty similar (in fact it was probably aping them since Metro has ended up being more popular than STALKER, ironically) and they were basically good representations of gameplay, just without HUD and a little streamlined

It's GSC Gameworld.
It will suck balls.
Also, the animations look straight out of Crysis. Hey, maybe they are using CryEngine this time and at least the technical aspects won't be garbage.

The game is delayed till 2023, so whatever.

The trailer looks okay, doesn't really tell us anything, but emissions will be beautiful it seems.

The game is delayed till 2023, so whatever.
I hate to say this, but they are probably trying to stay alive as it is now. I am pretty sure you know what i mean.

The delay could extent to more than a year or two.

I hate to say this, but they are probably trying to stay alive as it is now. I am pretty sure you know what i mean.

The delay could extent to more than a year or two.

Yeah, I know, fuck Putler.

Nobody wanted a war, but him. So, I dont mind waiting, I have got other things to play.

Back