Starcraft 'Heart of the Swarm' ending leaked?

Winchester

First time out of the vault
[SPOILER ALERT]

A video has surfaced that appears to be preproduction work for the ending cinematic of Starcraft 2's second installment, Heart of the Swarm.

It seems that Activision has pulled the video from youtube on copyright grounds, which kind of implies that it might be legit. And after watching it I personally do think it is. If you don't want to spoil the story for yourself, don't watch.

Thoughts?

http://kotaku.com/5709838/ending-leaked-for-starcraft-iis-next-chapter

Well... I'm not watching it so I can't comment on it, I guess.

Seems odd to leak this kind of thing though...

I think it's an interesting thing to hold for later for research, to see if they make any changes in the final version.

For the ones who don't want to watch it, I just want to say you're not missing any eye candy. It's quick preview-render video of the current animation, with no lip sync, in Maya. Interesting to watch if you like that kind of thing.

This made my facial hair stand up. It was so lameful in execution, yet is more than i could ever wish for myself to actually produce and troll veterans with.

Star craft 3 - duh zerg have a new leader, and it won't be a mewtwo rip off that Kerrigan was.

Oh boy, as if Starcraft 2: WoL's ending wasn't anti climax enough.

I understand that the guy who wrote the scripts for SC1 and Brood War also wrote this but why does he drop the ball so all of a sudden?

Is it because so many sequels do it that its sort of expected?

maybe you could tell us a bit without giving away tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much spoilers ?

What makes this ending in particular so anti climatic ? (to say thatI never liked the plot around Kerigan much anyway ... I never thought that she "fits" the zerg ... as minion to the overmind, ok that was "neat" but making her the queen of the blades urgh)

Back