Starfield

Are you going to be a Bethesdafag?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • No.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am a hypocrite.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I like to whine a lot about things I am the reason for sucking.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Honestly anyone giving Bethesda money is part of the problem. Same goes to Diablo Immortal. Even if you don't intend to spend money, just downloading the app is making it part of the problem.

It's hard to believe why everybody I liked here left and went to RPGCodex. REAL HARD. REAAAAALLL HARD RIGHT NOW. Now I am left with people my sons age that I don't see because some whore ran off and remarried fifty times.

Hey which one of you fags is gonna talk about modding it next? I'm wanting to read that post.

I watched the whole Brodd Toward presentation and the game actually looks pretty good, if a little too ambitious. I'm not really into Beth games anymore though. Too much filler content and fake C&C.

I wish there were more RPGs where you could complete it in 20 or so hours, and different choices or builds really changed the experience with each play-through. Having one character for 100 hours gets stale and I rarely if ever re-play them.

I really like how it was done in VTMB and even that game was a little too long. Same for the KOTORs.

What dafuq is YTMB . Urban dictionarysays it means. You tickle my beard. People who play ISO Fallout with the 2 x speed are nutters lol. Running at breakneck speed like a kid sugared up full of E additives.

At first glance a vagina might look good but it could give you AIDS.

Those crabs on that vagina aren't bugs, they're features.

It's hard to believe why everybody I liked here left and went to RPGCodex. REAL HARD. REAAAAALLL HARD RIGHT NOW. Now I am left with people my sons age that I don't see because some whore ran off and remarried fifty times.

Hey which one of you fags is gonna talk about modding it next? I'm wanting to read that post.

I wouldn't mind having an account on Codex and NMA at the same time. That sounds like a lot of work though and uh, I'm lazy.

I really like how it was done in VTMB and even that game was a little too long. Same for the KOTORs.

That's nuts, I thought KOTOR 1 and 2 were far too short. The second game especially.

I’m not really sure about this.

Depends very much about the RPG systems they decide to implement in this, whether or not I’ll be interested, because I kinda don’t need a shooterified No Man’s Sky.

I’m not really sure about this.

Depends very much about the RPG systems they decide to implement in this, whether or not I’ll be interested
, because I kinda don’t need a shooterified No Man’s Sky.

I'm sorry but are you mentally retarded?

Those crabs on that vagina aren't bugs, they're features.

I wouldn't mind having an account on Codex and NMA at the same time. That sounds like a lot of work though and uh, I'm lazy.

That's nuts, I thought KOTOR 1 and 2 were far too short. The second game especially.

It's not. When this forum is dead (90 percent of the time) you just post there.

Last edited by a moderator:
8CADA3A4-5C3F-4DE1-879E-C804D1309CCD.jpeg

I'm the only one with any honesty here. :cry:

I keep saying this, but there's really no way I will buy another Bethesda game unless they make it a proper RPG. That's how much Skyrim disappointed me... And after being gifted FO4 for Christmas years ago, and trying it for 20 hours (or maybe less than that, I suck with numbers and dates) of mostly collecting junk, breaking junk apart and then building different junk... FO4 is even worse than Skyrim for me.
Even modded these games bore me to death and I can't even force myself to play them for more than an hour or so, let alone finish them.

Really, Bethesda's game formula evolved into something that I don't find appealing anymore. The only way I would ever play Starfield or any other future Bethesda "RPG", is if someone gifts the game to me, because then I feel morally forced to at least try it for an hour or two. But I will be telling anyone that might want to buy me such games, that I don't like them and they should buy me something from my wishlist or just give me a Steam voucher instead.

Actually, Steam tells me I played 8.2 hours of FO4. only got one achievement and I haven't played it since 2017, which was the first and last time I ever played it, and never again touched it:

vilMCx5.jpg

Last edited:
I keep saying this, but there's really no way I will buy another Bethesda game unless they make it a proper RPG. That's how much Skyrim disappointed me... And after being gifted FO4 for Christmas years ago, and trying it for 20 hours (or maybe less than that, I suck with numbers and dates) of mostly collecting junk, breaking junk apart and then building different junk... FO4 is even worse than Skyrim for me.
Even modded these games bore me to death and I can't even force myself to play them for more than an hour or so, let alone finish them.

Really, Bethesda's game formula evolved into something that I don't find appealing anymore. The only way I would ever play Starfield or any other future Bethesda "RPG", is if someone gifts the game to me, because then I feel morally forced to at least try it for an hour or two. But I will be telling anyone that might want to buy me such games, that I don't like them and they should buy me something from my wishlist or just give me a Steam voucher instead.

Actually, Steam tells me I played 8.2 hours of FO4. only got one achievement and I haven't played it since 2017, which was the first and last time I ever played it, and never again touched it:

vilMCx5.jpg

I can't disagree with that less. I've said that to me Fallout 4 is Fallout3 meets the Sims. I never minded throwing a few turrets up to guard a few areas but the building some new town was Yawnography ©

I used to laugh at the Youtube videos which showed which way to build or people bragging showing huge amounts of 'munny' lol.
There is that much shit lying around your inventory could be chock full of drugs, mentats etc. Usable or Saleable ? Maybe there was some achievement for having 500 stimpaks. It was playable but as you said boredom takes over and kills it off. I either I sacked it (quit) or just went on killimg sprees, no big decision I just quit it.

I haven't paid for a single Bethesda game outside of the first two Fallout games and New Vegas (and those are because they weren't made by Bethesda, just owned by them because they own the IP). Everything actually made by Bethesda that i played was pirated and after being disgusted by Fallout 3 in 2012, i haven't played anything else.

So no, i'm not interested in being another battered wife that keeps coming to Bethesda, even though they keep making trash.

I'm sorry but are you mentally retarded?

Nah.

But I don’t really care about this game enough to start giving Bethesda shit about it. I’m just peeking from behind the fence - so to speak - and looking what happens.

Only a handfull of indies make games that I can honestly say I like anymore, and as such, if something comes up elsewhere that might provide entertainment for a couple of hours in a sunday afternoon, I might give it a shot once its price drops to a realm of decency.

Back