Steam summer sales

Korin

So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
Admin
They're here and there's only an hour left to get Euro Truck Simulator 2 for less than 4 dollars. Get your truck on.

free-download-Euro-Truck-Simulator-2-full-game-setup.jpg

Steam Sales are drugs, a cruel/unforgiving/torturing drug. I had 36 games now I have 64 and still didn't buy all the games that I want. My wallet took quite a beating and I'm propably need to attend SSA, Steam Sales Anonymous.

There is no brake in Steam Sales train... ''goes back to searching pennys for that neat deal''

Also, this http://gaben.tv/ ( after watching it press 3 or 4, they are little bonus )

Last edited:
Well it pays (gedit? pays) to be rather stingy with money, I won't buy anything on a summer sale unless it's less than 8 dollars.

Just a minute ago, bought E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, Spacehulk and Age of Empires II HD+Expansion for 17 euro's.

I'm a cheap bastard so i won't buy anything below 75% off and even then i try to hope for 80%. Currently waiting for a few games to hit a better price so i will probably spend 25 euro or so.

I'm a cheap bastard so i won't buy anything below 75% off and even then i try to hope for 80%. Currently waiting for a few games to hit a better price so i will probably spend 25 euro or so.
I'd say you're not NEARLY as cheap as me. I'm fattening up my Steam Wallet by playing the Steam Market, so I've got hundreds of dollars "for free", and I'm still not gonna buy shit unless I deem it both really, really low priced, and a game worth my while. They gotta be games I'd happily pay the full $50-60 price tag, and even then, fuck them if they're "only" $10! XD

I'd say you're not NEARLY as cheap as me. I'm fattening up my Steam Wallet by playing the Steam Market, so I've got hundreds of dollars "for free", and I'm still not gonna buy shit unless I deem it both really, really low priced, and a game worth my while. They gotta be games I'd happily pay the full $50-60 price tag, and even then, fuck them if they're "only" $10! XD

Got some funds from selling cards and shit aswell and i only buy games that i know are good or from a serie i like :) But you are a bit worse hehe.

But you are a bit worse
In a good way! ^^

I am contemplating caving in and buying the BFG Edition, though. But it's JUST $10. I mean that's worth it, but it could be better.....

EDIT: Though um..... Speaking of cards. You wouldn't happen to have any spare Wayto, Yao, or Xiangzaiii cards, wouldja? =D

Last edited:
New Vegas Ultimate is -66% off!! Those who don't have it all yet, hurry and get it while it lasts!! :crazy:

I picked up 7 Days to Die and it's probably so far about what playing early alpha Minecraft was like. Lots of potential there with their crafting and building systems. Have had quite a bit of fun scavenging for parts, getting killed by other scavengers and torn apart by the night-time zombie hordes. Worth the 5 or so bucks, if only because you'll have full access to a hopefully better future game. Not a whole lot of content right now and the landscape feels extremely repetitive. Still good enough to play though.

Ugh, shouldn't have bought Space Hulk. And I thought the percentage based combat of X-Com was bad. . .

Bought Age Of Wonders 3 for 9 euro.. Thank you random trade sites! ;)
Also got Deus Ex HR.. Why didn't i accept it for free last summer when a member here asked me if i wanted a copy >:|

So I just bought Deadly Premonition Director's cut..... I am done.

Got it aswell for cheap.. Thank you TF2 outpost or w/e the site is named!

So far i got Deadly Premontion/Resident Evil Revelations/Deus Ex HR/Age Of Wonders 3/Dishonored and i got it all for like 20 euro ish. Going to use that site a lot more in the future!

Kinda regret not getting Dishonored with all DLC's tho since it would not have been more than 2 euro ish extra.. >>

I guess I'm gonna hold out for the BANK I'm gonna make once The International 2014 is through, and use the absurd amount of free money to bankroll my selection during the Holiday Sales in 6 months. =) I grabbed The Wolf Among Us because I'd heard enough good about it, and I recognized that it was from Telltale Games, the developers who brought us the magnificent The Walking Dead game, so I figured I'd enjoy this too. $8 for the full game? Sure, I'll bite (no pun intended). Haven't played it yet, as I'm feeling like waiting until the 5th Episode's release to play the game, though we'll see if I'm that dedicated. I just decided that since there weren't enough games on my radar that I genuinely WANTED, it wouldn't matter how cheap the games were, so it would be better to wait. Meanwhile I'm investing $50 of my account's roughly-$700 net worth to bump it up another 200, and with that I could by WAY more games than had I spent it on games right now.

Back