Stop being so dead losers

PROS
- Brexit
- Trump
- My 2 remaining grandparents survived another year
- @CloudlessDruid's cat died :lol:
- My mom had a stroke because of a bloodclot (thrombosis) and now her left side is paralyzed :lmao:
- Added two new names to my list of Fantastic Vaginas & Where I Fucked Them

CONS
- My receding hairline
- My sister discovered that her husband is a pedophile and got divorced (could be seen as a good thing, I guess, but she went through hell and back, so I put it here)
- Muslims

2017 is gonna be awesome! :aiee:

Joke's on you, my cat died today. I'm not sure you're aware due to constant drug use, but we already are in 2017.

I don't get why you say you don't give a fuck my cat died yet care to mention it in NMA and answered to my post in tO. When you said you had depression or something like that a few days ago, I didn't give a flying fuck too, and you know what I did? Nothing. Not an answer, not a mention. See, that's how you don't care for something.

Now, about 2016

Pros:

I'm employed in a country in a recession
I got laid a lot
I bought a new computer
Moved out mother's house

Cons:
David Bowie died.

You fuckers sure like to say that you had lots of sex on teh internetz!
PROS
- My mom had a stroke because of a bloodclot (thrombosis) and now her left side is paralyzed :lmao:
CONS
- My receding hairline
- My sister discovered that her husband is a pedophile and got divorced (could be seen as a good thing, I guess, but she went through hell and back, so I put it here)
Sad to hear all that.
But when will you start posting more of your art again? :(
Okay, since everyone is either leaving or getting banned,
Hyperbole much?

Instagram, had a profile that I posted memes on. Exclusively memes.
So no flip?

Anyway, just go to FunnyJunk and meme away. Just gotta put up with the conspiracy theorists, hypocrite faggot-hating faggots and racists-but-totally-not-racists and it's a neat place to visit for a chuckle or two.
+ It also has an NSFW section.

So no flip?

Anyway, just go to FunnyJunk and meme away. Just gotta put up with the conspiracy theorists, hypocrite faggot-hating faggots and racists-but-totally-not-racists and it's a neat place to visit for a chuckle or two.
+ It also has an NSFW section.

I'll have to go check it out boi

Joke's on you, my cat died today. I'm not sure you're aware due to constant drug use, but we already are in 2017.
I realized that after I posted it, but only after I smoked 4 joints. By then, of course, I didn't give a shit anymore. :drunk:

CloudlessDruid said:
I don't get why you say you don't give a fuck my cat died yet care to mention it in NMA and answered to my post in tO. When you said you had depression or something like that a few days ago, I didn't give a flying fuck too, and you know what I did? Nothing. Not an answer, not a mention. See, that's how you don't care for something.
Is it? 'Cause I don't get why you say you don't give a flying fuck about my depression yet you care to mention it in the above post.

:smug:

I'm just being an asshole, dude. You know I love you. And your dead cat. :newevil:

Pros:
I´m healty I guess.

Con:
Taxes are going up
A lot of celebrity died
America has a elected a Hitler wannabe has their president.

Back