The Age of Decadence has now been released

Holy fuck, this has been developed for ages and it still came out. Good job, it's a shame though that they don't have a linux version, so i will pass.

Which flavor of Linux do you use? Last time I played with it, I was using Evil Entity Linux. Was fun to play around with but uninstalled after the novelty wore off.

Holy fuck, this has been developed for ages and it still came out. Good job, it's a shame though that they don't have a linux version, so i will pass.

Which flavor of Linux do you use? Last time I played with it, I was using Evil Entity Linux. Was fun to play around with but uninstalled after the novelty wore off.

Usually fedora or arch, however when i will buy a new laptop (as soon as those damn skylake laptops with the hd 550 will come out), i might try gentoo, or slackware.

Good news, The Age of Decadence is doing better than the developer expected on Steam. Very likely that Iron Tower Studio will be able to make their next RPG which is set on a colony ship(generation ship) as well as a party based dungeon crawler set in the AoD universe.

I was just reading that. They had a huge spike in sales. Good for them. Looking forward to their spaceship RPG.

Iron Tower Studios is having a fun little event where your character can become part of the game:

GzZ4F4M.png

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230070/discussions/0/490123197946992902/

Last edited:
Haste makes waste! Also there is always the Sequel/next project on the horizion :P

*nudge-nudge* com on VD! Give us some inside info, promised we will tell it no one! Already some sequel plans? With microtransactions? DLCs planed? Selling your soul to EA already? I am sure the Ubisoft logo would look good on yeah :wiggle:! We all know Turn Based has no future!

Just dropping by to thank for the interest and support. It's been awhile, eh?

Thanks for dropping by our humble forum oh Master of Incline. I look forward to playing AoD and any of your future projects. That spaceship RPG sounds awesome. I'm curious to see how that one turns out.

Back