The "Bald Dude" Mod!

FIRST:
I do not like the bald normal vsuit, i like my version much better it brings more variety and we can still make a big mod with includes this one the long hair and the black dude.

SECOND: Its will be more work with long hair dude, and the animations i do now are already done. I am already confused about the bald guy and what is done and not. So please no more work for me ;)

Lexx said:
If you wouldn't change the arms of the vault suit, one could make a barber mod for Fallout in combination with the long hair dude. You start with short hair and can cut it off to get the bald head or you don't do anything with your hair until you change into the long hair dude, etc. you can cut your hair again to "normal" lenght or you can make you into a bald head again, etc.

Oh, absolutely!! :D That would be awesome. But i'm not sure how you would be able to get your hair cut longer?? :scratch:

Maybe we could convince Killap to include a new Barber character in the RP!! 'i wanna look real badass. I wanna shiner like McRae here.'

No, not hair cut will make your hair longer, time will. You could cut your hair if: you have normal or long hair. If you have normal hair, you get a bald head, if you have long hair, you get the normal hair, if you then cut again, you get the bald head, etc... and if you wait some days/weeks/months, your character get's longer hair again.

Lexx said:
No, not hair cut will make your hair longer, time will. You could cut your hair if: you have normal or long hair. If you have normal hair, you get a bald head, if you have long hair, you get the normal hair, if you then cut again, you get the bald head, etc... and if you wait some days/weeks/months, your character get's longer hair again.

Awesome. :lol:

So i think i will never get the critter pack, eh? :wink:

So i must look to catch the critters out the NPC MOD.

Is there like...a shitty character trait that gives you male pattern baldness, then?

Heavy radiation could give you the bald head dude too.

One more voice for this barber mod :P It may be interesting to add quests, that involves long hair dude, or bald hair... :P

Thanks a lot Josan, so as i see there is NO frms for bald leather armor. Not for the original i mean, only the one with the orange trousers. RIGHT? SO i still to have do all the animations for this armor.

I could have told you the same. :>

Cassidy doesn't use the player model.

Because it was easier to edit then.

4) Metal: I did AA-CJ and spear (G), Pistol, (H) and Rifle (J) for NPC armor mod. But be warned: i removed the spikes on the left shoulder plate to make things easier. Again about 65%

I say, if you take your hand on it, try to leave the spikes there.

www0.gif

aaa0.gif

some little progress, i had not really the time to work on it. But this and next week i will have.

edit:

some more:

dfg1.gif

fgf1.gif

edit:
get the fuck out of my bar:
aaa0.gif

:lol:

jkl0.gif

drunking boxing: 8-)

Back