The Fallout TV show is way sexier than the games [Kotaku]

I'm such a horny brat that if someone AI'd the entire show to do this I'd actually watch it. :dance:
Only Fish could admit he's such a gooner.

Encrusted+sulky+aboriginal_d63419_11565300.jpg

Where's the fucking modpack!?
wolf-drool.gif

So when Season 2 comes out there'll be mods to add season 1 into season 2 or what?

Technically they did, it's called Fallout: New Vegas.
So it's takes nothing less than a Total Conversion to make Fallout 3 good.
To be fair, Tale of Two Wastelands makes Fallout at least mechanically a bit more playable. It also adds the bonus that you'll be looking forward to going into NV soon.

Because they're violent adult mature titles and it seems ridiculous you can slaughter a thousand people but adult relationships are taboo.

Romances and one night stands would add to the immersion.
Hey, as long as it's easily avoidable, I couldn't care less. Though personally, I don't like the idea of workin my jerkin while I'm playing a game. It's a big reason why I actively avoid BioWare titles, as well as the Witcher series.

To be fair, Tale of Two Wastelands makes Fallout at least mechanically a bit more playable. It also adds the bonus that you'll be looking forward to going into NV soon.
it took a total conversion to make Skyrim good. A little game called Enderal.

Because they're violent adult mature titles and it seems ridiculous you can slaughter a thousand people but adult relationships are taboo.

Romances and one night stands would add to the immersion.
Wouldn't exactly call them "mature". Or even "adult", they're mostly just cartoonishly violent.

TTW is a good time with all the extra weapons from F3 and the DLCs. Just a shame how from level 30 up, everything on the worldmap is either an Albino Radscorpion or a Super Mutant Overlord, and they have WAY too much armor and health.

Makes me wish ItsYaBoyBrandyBoy's Hardcore Health Overhaul was a mod for New Vegas too.

I really didn't like the BG2 romance either.

Aerie is anime shit, same as Liara from Mass Effect. "Tee hee I may look and act like a teenager, but I'm really a super special race of whatever and more than 100 years old. Put a baby in me!"

Jaheira romance is super weird because they murder her husband in the beginning, and even have him show up later to say he's good with you fucking his wife. The content of the romance was otherwise most notable for it's length and being buggy, not being particularly good and mostly for people with a mom-fetish.

It all sounds like it would be most at home in a pervy Japanese hentai visual novel. It's not good, very bad.

I only played once, so don't know about the others. Anomen sounds more like standard romance novel "milady" crap.
Maybe you're right, rose colored glasses and all that, but you didn't mention the best romance, the Viconia one. Also, with mods you can have a Nalia romance which is decent too. (We won't talk about the disturbing mod which allows you to romance your half sister).

Last edited:
Back