The first Season of the Fallout tv show is out

I'd say wiki's are also untrustworthy, as they are quick to alter information as soon as newer information is presented. Like how the Fallout Wiki puts quotations around "creator" in regards to Myron creating Jet.
oh yeah man, same thing with Wookiepedia, I'm still salty this woke piece of shit site includes The Clone Wars 2008 as part of the Expanded Universe, when it contradicts the whole Clone Wars MultiMedia Project and even the movies.

Just so I'm clear, I don't think fallout ever got good after the first one.
Also toronto was right, this forum is full of whiny faggoty bitches who don't know when to leave an abusive spouse that keeps gelding your genitals shut with a pair of red hot tongs.
Toronto, just leave the forum. Going in alt accounts to continue to bitch and moan is not good for your health.

That's kinda rich coming from you, old man
Toronto, we may have had our disagreements and you definitely have come off as a whiny bitch when you were whining about whiners, but you should do what's best for your health. This forum is not worth it.

Toronto, we may have had our disagreements and you definitely have come off as a whiny bitch when you were whining about whiners, but you should do what's best for your health. This forum is not worth it.
You would be right if you weren't embarrassing yourself
Toronto wouldn't touch this site again even with a ten inch pole, you're dealing with me now, Norzan.

You would be right if you weren't embarrassing yourself
Toronto wouldn't touch this site again even with a ten inch pole, you're dealing with me now, Norzan.
Denial is the worst thing a person can do, Toronto.

doesn't mean you have to like it too just because they do.
This is the thing that Bethesda fans will never get. I don't HAVE to like the same games you do. If you enjoy Fallout 4, or 76, or the TV show then why does it matter if I call it shit? You already effectively won the IP, dude. It doesn't matter.

Regardless it isn't like Fallout was solely the product of Tim Cain. A lot of people worked to make the franchise what it was. It's funny that people only care about what he thinks when it fits the narrative and otherwise couldn't care less what any of the other developers who worked on or helped polished Bethesda's
Or secret Father Elijah ending is canon.
The Elijah ending would be cool as hell and make for a way more interesting setting as well as a cool and unique villain so that won't happen. Bethesda also hated that ending so much they barred Obsidian from making any other "side with the bad guy" endings in future DLCs, so...

While I agree there are users on here that are close-minded and just aren't happy with anything regarding the series, I don't particularly see rubbing it in their face on the daily as any sort of epic win or any less pathetic than crying about the state of the franchise on the daily. This is a fan site for a franchise, the oldest one for this particular franchise at that, so people who frequent this forum are obviously passionate about the series to a certain degree no matter what side of the opinion camp they fall on. You're gonna get a veritable smorgasbord of opinions, so I don't understand the thinking that the entire forum is one homogenous misery-fest. Some people just wanna talk about a series they like, no matter how long they personally believe the series has been dead or dying if at all. Especially when a new release for said franchise comes out. What's wrong with that?
In my opinion, people bitching about people criticizing something are honestly worse than the people they are bitching about. At least the people criticizing something are doing it because they give at very least a tiny of bit of a shit, people whining about critics just want to feel superior and that to me is extremely childish and honestly pathetic.

Not to mention people are criticizing products like games and TV shows, multi-million dollars productions with the sole purpose of making money, of course if someone feels like the product wasn't made very well they have every right to criticize it. Saying they shouldn't criticize anything is like going to a restaurant, buying a meal but being told you can't criticize it for some reason.

Last edited:
This is the thing that Bethesda fans will never get. I don't HAVE to like the same games you do. If you enjoy Fallout 4, or 76, or the TV show then why does it matter if I call it shit? You already effectively won the IP, dude. It doesn't matter.

Regardless it isn't like Fallout was solely the product of Tim Cain. A lot of people worked to make the franchise what it was. It's funny that people only care about what he thinks when it fits the narrative and otherwise couldn't care less what any of the other developers who worked on or helped polished Bethesda's
Yeah, kind of the same thing with George Lucas, everyone loves to give George all the credit, while actually many more talented people made it happen.

The Elijah ending would be cool as hell and make for a way more interesting setting as well as a cool and unique villain so that won't happen. Bethesda also hated that ending so much they barred Obsidian from making any other "side with the bad guy" endings in future DLCs, so...
I always thought Mr. House ending would make for a better setting, after all, he does promise a brighter future with new technology to introduce to the franchise and possibly a space exploration "With all that money pouring in? Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit. 100 years, and my colony ships will be heading for the stars, to search for planets unpolluted by the wrath and folly of a bygone generation.".

In my opinion, people bitching about people criticizing something are honestly worse than the people they are bitching about. At least the people criticizing something are doing it because they give at very least a tin of bit of a shit, people whining about critics just want to feel superior and that to me is extremely childish and honestly pathetic.

Not to mention people are criticizing products like games and TV shows, multi-billion dollars productions with the sole purpose of making money, of course if someone feels like the product wasn't made very well they have every right to criticize it. Saying they shouldn't criticize anything is like going to a restaurant, buying a meal but being told you can't criticize it for some reason.
Can confirm, I've been in the shoes of someone critisizing critics while feeling all superior and smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm calling that the canon ending will be Independent and that the city will be destroyed because the Courier was a bad leader. Bethesda would probably do that.
I’ve always interpreted the Independent Vegas ending as the Courier fighting for an… independent New Vegas. I never really understood why people think that the Courier is going to rule over Vegas him/herself. After the game ends, the Courier is just gonna fuck off, just like every Fallout protagonist before him. Am I the only one that thinks this?

Bethesda wouldn't understand that nuance though, which is why it's still possible. Personally I think it'll have something more to do with House since he was in the flashback. I doubt the writers/Bethesda want to mention the courier.

I’ve always interpreted the Independent Vegas ending as the Courier fighting for an… independent New Vegas. I never really understood why people think that the Courier is going to rule over Vegas him/herself. After the game ends, the Courier is just gonna fuck off, just like every Fallout protagonist before him. Am I the only one that thinks this?
I'm pretty sure dialogue optioins the Courier has with Yes-Man clearly states that he will take control over Vegas. And it just would be unsatisfying otherwise since you are the one who did all the work and you are the one with an army of robots.

So Vault Tek created cold fusion and functionally solved the resource problem, right? Wouldn't you basically just be able to control the world WITHOUT nuking it, if you get to decide who has access to fucking limitless energy?
Yes, and one could argue that America already had cold fusion of sorts in their microfusion cells. I always just assumed that the tech came too late before the war and couldn't change anything about the worldwide situation.

Homer2137, please stop the double and triple posting.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure dialogue optioins the Courier has with Yes-Man clearly states that he will take control over Vegas. And it just would be unsatisfying otherwise since you are the one who did all the work and you are the one with an army of robots.
It seemed intentionally vague to me when I played it, since Yes Man could be the result of any number of decisions you decide to make. Most people grab it under the assumption they will take over Vegas, some do it and assume their character leaves after. To me, the former makes the most sense.

I'm calling that the canon ending will be Independent and that the city will be destroyed because the Courier was a bad leader. Bethesda would probably do that.
Might be that, but given the themes of the show so far it'll likely be that House won and rules New Vegas with an iron fist (made of robots), and he and Hank will then wage a war against the recovering NCR to make sure pre-war capitalists rule the world.

Considering I haven't played F3 and F4, and I'm pretty much ignorant to their stories and new lore, all I can say about the Fallout TV show is...it's shite.

Cringe writing and acting, the characters are unlikable, the sets are plastic looking. For fans that want to defend this crap all I can say is go watch Deadwood (2004). For those that know Deadwood imagine that production in a Fallout setting, gritty, menacing and realistic wrapped in blue and gold.

:flameon:

come on, what's wrong with that?
IMG_4266.gif

Back