The Guns and Ammo Thread

Oh boy ... that HK thing was one big pile of bullshit. I do not know what exactly happend in detail but I am pretty certain it had more to do with grudges and political bulshittery (HK is known for being ... very pecuilar) than any quality with the rifles. I mean it is strange that any other nation which ever used the G36 never had the "issues" the German Bundeswehr reported. So yeah. Forgotten Weapons had a few pretty good videos on the subject :

Meanwhile I would slaughter a baby seal with my bare hands for a fucking G36.

With the Germans wanting to replace the G36 with Haenel MK556 I wonder if we could see those in the after market or if they are just gonna destroy them all like France is doing to the FAMAS now that they started replacing them.
Uggh all those dead FAMAS rifles make me a sad metal gear.
JWa7.gif

I just wanna get a 10 Gauge Shotgun for Christmas...

I just want it, and a sweet box of unused 10 Gauge shells...

Sometimes you can't get what you want, And end up with a Barrett .50 Cal.

Alrighty ...

Home of the humble Mosin Nagant and Kalashnikov, weapons which have changed the outcome of some of the 20th Century’s most infamous wars, Russia sure knows what they’re doing when it comes to making weapons. But some scenarios require more firepower than your standard AK. So in 2010, Russian gunsmiths designed a rifle to arm the urban combat units of the FSB intelligence services: The ASh 12.7. (50 cal for you american capitalists)

Ash-12.7-Rifle-1-min-768x512.png

“You see, the safest way to fight through a room is to not enter it in the first place. With this weapon, walls are no longer an issue when engaging people on the other side of the wall.”

Makes sense.

ASh 12.7 - A Look at Russia's 50. Caliber Assault Rifle » Reaper Feed

.50 calibers for automatic rifles have been a thing for a while, like .50 Beowulf. Although this one is even bigger, albeit subsonic. Not a .50 BMG, though, in case anyone thinks that.

The first time I went duck hunting one of the dudes shot an 8 gauge and nearly fell off the dock of the bay.

In the event that you are blind (or have no imagination) this is obviously loud.

Edit:
Like, really damn loud actually....

Celebrating my first birthday moved back to the United States, I bought my first ever guns.

.44 John Henry side fed lever action with brass and wood furnishing

.22lr Rutger Bearcat revolver.

Pick them up next Wednesday.

Back