The Ideal Woman

Morgan_

Duckerz
Should they be trad? Athletic? Quiet, or hard headed? Should they be smart and step on your balls? Body hair? Should they have a penis? Discuss lads.

667720.jpg

Bob+bangs haircut. Literally everything else is fluid but that's the real dream. You could put a wig of that on a disused mannequin and I'd already be in love.

My current partner dressed as Mia Wallace as part of a duo costume we did for this past Halloween so I'm getting there. Baby steps.

Last edited:
I kinda like the 'Sad Vaporwave meme girl' aesthetic in my women.

Also having similar interests also helps.

If they are older or a redhead, that's just a bonus.

Bob+bangs haircut. Literally everything else is fluid but that's the real dream. You could put a wig of that on a disused mannequin and I'd already be in love.

My current partner dressed as Mia Wallace as part of a duo costume we did for this past Halloween so I'm getting there. Baby steps.
Looks nice yeah. Id be afraid of the bangs part tho

Whatever catches my fancy. I'm probably just going to be a bachelor for my life. Even some of my older coworkers (50ish) are. Stay in shape, stay healthy, and grab a woman who is, too, just enjoy the time.

If Aryan Women are so great why did their sad sack children lose that Second World War?
Turns out that physical features don't necessarily correlate with military prowess, strategic resources, or sane leadership.

I mean, it did take a lot to get there. We didn't see such heavy losses like Russia or China though. Poor Russia, always getting the short end of the stick throughout history. Didn't even really recover or go into peace until recent and they still struggle.

Back