The Male Sole Survivor from Fallout 4 is Canonically a War Criminal

What's next? The Corvega car seen on TV during the intro being the same one at the Junktown entrance? Or Mr. Handy from the commercial turning out to be the exact same robot found at the Military Base? It's not good and shrinks the vastness of the Fallout universe.
Gonna write that down for new optional features in the Fallout ettu mod. :salute:

A smart writer could have said
"Remember the intro of Fallout 1 with the execution of canadian partisans? War is hell, and while the world of Fallout can often be seen as whimsical, we have to remember that simple fact. Maybe keep it in mind for your next playthrough as a male Lone Survivor, and what he might have done in the War."
But that's not Emil, innit.

Last edited:
new-lore-drop-v0-j648wm9ucguc1.jpeg

Honestly, the first time I'd seen Easy Pete, I thought he was just heavily tanned. It was only in the last few years that I'd learned he was black.

Hmmmm...

Now the good folks at the Fallout guaranteed on pain of death that using a nerd emoji is a sign of Emil being sarcastic. Which means he hates Bethesda fans. Probably more than us. He'd probably drown them all in a bath tub after he got his money from them.

Funny that he says he likes interacting with fans when a lot of them have been shitting on him for Starfield (he even wrote a bunch of bullshit to defend himself from the criticism) and the Bethesda Fallout fans gave him shit for implying Nate was a war criminal.

No wonder the Brotherhood effectively cancelled him in FO4.
Whoa now! We are cool with purging mutants from the face of the earth. But blackface!? Not in our diverse, equitable and inclusive Brotherhood.
Funny that he says he likes interacting with fans when a lot of them have been shitting on him for Starfield (he even wrote a bunch of bullshit to defend himself from the criticism) and the Bethesda Fallout fans gave him shit for implying Nate was a war criminal.
Bethesda has this weird thing where they insist they love the fans but almost every interaction they have with them is purely negative. Back when Pete Hines was with the company he went out of his way to be aggressive and shitty every time he opened his fat gourd.

Bethesda has this weird thing where they insist they love the fans but almost every interaction they have with them is purely negative. Back when Pete Hines was with the company he went out of his way to be aggressive and shitty every time he opened his fat gourd.
A lot of devs should stop using Twitter honestly, most of them obviously can't handle talking with people, specially if it's criticism thrown at their way.

A lot of devs should stop using Twitter honestly, most of them obviously can't handle talking with people, specially if it's criticism thrown at their way.
That make sense. They work with code, not people. I'm in IT myself, but business software, not video games.

If I wanted to talk to people, I would have gone into sales!

Instead of feeling anger towards Emil, I only feel pity.
Meh, he has a job he clearly loves and while he's not necessarily the greatest at it and also gets a lot of flak for it, he's in a pretty safe position. Lots of people still love his work, and I don't see a reason to pity him. Or hate him for that matter. He's not the core problem of Bethesda.

Back