The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

I'm not much of a fan of music, but I heard this and it was awesome especially since I'd never heard it before;

ParagonX9 - "Polar 240"

You can download it there free. I originally heard the song on YTMND and typed the musician and song name into a search engine to find it.

Sounds both arctic, gaming, and dancy all at once.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Newgrounds music library has the occasional gem available, but there's just too much garbage to root through to find it. Though if you like Industrial, I'd recommend looking at Helix6's stuff there. KlausKing has some good tracks there too, such as StringMix and NuclearWar. Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of Paragonx9's stuff.

Apocalyptica - Ruska

Zaron said:
Ziltoid - Attaxx

Funny, and good shit :D
Ziltoid agrees, although he is not familiar with 'Attaxx'. You must mean 'Ziltoidia Attaxx!'

Listening to the excellent musings of Devin Townsend on his Accelerated Evolution record.

Luxor said:
Madbringer said:
Woe, that guy's obviously angsty about something. Despite speaking the language I couldn't determine what, though.

Sonic 2 soundtrack - Mystic Cave Zone

Hahahahaha, yeah, that's the beauty of it - listening to black'ish vocals without having lyrics on text is something of a lost cause D:

np: Thy Disease - Perfect Form

KingoftheMoon said:
The beatles, mate! haha! No seriously, I'm not listening to anything. Why did I write this?
Don't spam.

Dream Theater - Constant Motion

Back