The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

Sorrow said:
Nile - Amongst The Catacombs Of Nephren-Ka (whole album) - Opening Of The Mouth

:D \,,/

Oh, and yes, Perdition City is very nice. I just wish Ulver would FINALLY decide just what kind of music they want to play. :roll:

np: Nasum - Relics

Madbringer said:
Oh, and yes, Perdition City is very nice. I just wish Ulver would FINALLY decide just what kind of music they want to play. :roll:

I personaly love their evolution, they never cease to surprise and entice my musical sensibilities.

KMFDM - Fuck Me

Justin Timberlake gets far too much shit.

Femme Fatale by Velvet Underground (and Nico).

Stag said:
Justin Timberlake gets far too much shit.

Femme Fatale by Velvet Underground (and Nico).

Agreed, his solo stuff isn't anything like that boy band shit, its a legitimate and well done musical venture.

Klank - Animosity (Life After Death Remix)

i'm currently listening to the sweet hum of several computers idling by.

as it is 5:36pm and i missed my bus home from work, so i've nothing better to do until the next bus comes along

No, I think it's shit. :D

But JT himself, I like. I liked Alpha Dog alot.

Right now I'm listening to a recording of The Adam Carolla Radio Show.

Stag said:
No, I think it's shit. :D

But JT himself, I like. I liked Alpha Dog alot.

Right now I'm listening to a recording of The Adam Carolla Radio Show.

Pfft :P
Well I think a lot of it is pretty decent, which surprised me quite a bit to say the least. Then again, I like all genres and try not to hate something just because its popular or 95% of its fans are complete wastes of human flesh...

Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry

Wow, didn't expect to find Ulver and Nile fans here (don't know why exactly). At the moment i'm listening to Gorgoroth (Destroyer), the new Mayhem and the new Celtic Frost albums. Also One Man Army And The Undead Quartet (severely underrated band).

Crowfoot said:
Wow, didn't expect to find Ulver and Nile fans here (don't know why exactly).

Indeed, I figured people here would listen to classic rock and Nu-metal (based on forum goer stereotypes).

Hell, I've never even met, online or irl, a person who knew who Ulver was til this thread :/

Arcturus - The Throne Of Tragedy

I know what you mean. A lot of the time it helps one to spot the European posters, usually Polish, Czechs and Scandinavians; they love their metal. Same goes where i come from (Ireland), where, if people say they listen to metal, it's always the extreme stuff, Black, Death and Doom - never the inbetweens.

xdarkyrex said:
I personaly love their evolution, they never cease to surprise and entice my musical sensibilities.

KMFDM - Fuck Me

Oh, don't get me wrong, mate, i love most of their stuff too. It's just a little weird that a well established band like them changes their sound so drastically from album to album. Not to mention they totally switched genres, heh.

np: Hate - Immolate The Pope

Mastodon - Cut You Up With A Linoleum Knife.

If ANYYY of you haven't heard this song and you are into metal, you need to listen to it immediately.

It's the intro song to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie. I strongly suggest finding it on yourtube, as the video makes the song 100x better.

Back