The Obligatory "What are you listening to" Thread

is it me or have remixes with sounds from movies/tv shows/whatever completely dried up these last 4 years or so? i remember listening to tf2 gun remixes almost a decade ago on newgrounds

LimesJam.png

Last edited:
Also learned this song on guitar and bass. And fun fact: I think a good chunk of FNV VA cast was in the Persona 3 and 4

The recently released Iron Maiden album, Senjutsu. Overall i really enjoy it and i feel it's better than the previous two albums, but my main issue is some of the mixing. I think overall the mixing is fine, but some of the time you can't hear Bruce very clearly because he's buried a little too much in the mix. But speaking of Bruce, it's impressive for a man in his 60s and after surviving throat cancer to be hitting high notes so many times.

The last two songs, The Parchment and Hell on Earth (specially the latter) are amazing.

Even though I hadn't been to one in quite a while due to COVID, being in the US I'm slightly missing British house parties, must be said. There's a level of widespread reckless binge drinking culture that isn't as present here.

Back