This might not be the most blasphemous game anymore...

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Just ate someone that did not agree with me.
Did it look something like this Toronto?
800px-FalloutBoSPatty.png

Because NGL, it looks like an action figure stuck in Play-Doh! As Blondeguygamer said it best in his review of Fallout: BOS.

;) :-D

You know looking back at this dialogue, NGL it's actually not that bad, I think my favorite part is when he references the city of Necropolis while making a biblical connection to your name.
(If you're playing as Cain the Ghoul BTW.)

And once again, TriangleCity giving the spotlight to the older games. I flipping LOVE IT!

:clap:

Oh, and this fact still stands:

BOS: 1
76: 0

BOS > 76

Moments/things like these shows why that's the case!

;) :cool:

The actual offensive part was just reusing animations from Skyrim. I could handle some kind of flying mutant if it was designed well and had a better name than SCORCH BEAST.

Playable Ghouls:
Lumii_20230812_144146409.jpg

Do you see & know any Ghouls that you can play as at the start of Fallout: 76??? EXACTLY!

And NGL, that actually makes Fallout: BOS pretty unique in terms of the ability to play as a ghoul from start to finish. And no the Ghoul Recruits from Fallout Tactics don't count, because you get them after completing a few missions, instead of them being playable right at the start of the game.

Also as always...

BOS: 1

BOS > 76

:smug: 8-)

The actual offensive part was just reusing animations from Skyrim. I could handle some kind of flying mutant if it was designed well and had a better name than SCORCH BEAST.
Scorch Beast is such a hilariously retarded name. It's ok to have a game marketed and developed exclusively for 13 year olds but it is very funny to see 35+ plus dudes defend these games. Honestly if they just straight up called it a Rad Dragon it would be better.

If anything people would call them Scorchers or something short. Either way it is dumb.

BAWLS ALL THE WAY!!!
IMG_20230906_172006.jpg

Hey, I prefer honesty when it comes to advertising, and even though the advertising for Bawls Guarana Drink was a tad too over the top in BOS. At least it was honest, unlike whatever the heck they did with that Nuka Cola Dark Bottle thingy!

Heh yeah, I know @Bawls Lover is gonna be in total agreement with this one! ;)

BOS: 2

:ok: :-D

Which would you rather have in a game?

NPCS who stand around like complete statues while talking to you? Or NPCS who glare at you with their soulless gazes? :confused:

Lumii_20231004_092855478.jpg

For me, I'd pick the former. Because at least that to me is pretty funny when you think about it, I mean I remember when BlondeGuyGamer made a joke about this during his review of Fallout: BOS.

:-D

Since Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel reached it's 20th Anniversary this past Sunday, I wanna share some YT videos that I've seen which discusses, reviews, and endures it:

BlondeGuyGamer's review:

Fun Fact: This video was the first time I've ever heard of DAC, and the second time I've heard of this very website, because Blondy mentioned both Fansites due to the infamous "shout out" at the end credits.

Rerez's Looking for the Positives of Fallout: BOS:

Brendaniel's video essay on it:

Mitten Squad's challenge of enduring the game:

Mrhammers video essay for the game:

TriangleCity's Everything Fallout: BOS Did Right & WRONG Tally:
https://youtu.be/T6cfGDCZKq8?si=HxCJnqAJWr0O6SyR

And that's it, ENJOY EVERYBODY!!!

:ok: :cool:

FOBOS at least didn't pretend to be a sequel to two great games in a beloved niche series. So i can see someone being indifferent to FOBOS while harboring much deserved hatred for a game that pretends to be a sequel, but all it is in the end is a borderline parody of the previous games.

FOBOS at least didn't pretend to be a sequel to two great games in a beloved niche series. So i can see someone being indifferent to FOBOS while harboring much deserved hatred for a game that pretends to be a sequel, but all it is in the end is a borderline parody of the previous games.

FOBOS and Bethesda's Fallout 3 and 4 (well and Fallout 76) are.
I actually don't want to play any of them again.

I'll wait until some decent mods are released for Fallout NV or Fallout 4.

Back