Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by R.Graves, Feb 21, 2017.
90 percent of all anime is what the kids call cringy as fuck.
Undeniably positive shit right here. A lot of media has been shit and some of it has been good. They just increased the volume of both but when you double 1 and double 5 you'll see that you get 2 and 10. If 1 out of 5 <things> were very well done and then the market allows for more of it to happen and you keep that ratio, you'll see that you get 8 bad to mediocre things and 2 great things. It makes it look even worse but it's really not.
I'm not saying that it's stayed proportional but there's a huge influx of media due to the internet and viable success of independent artists thanks to faster and cheaper communication also known as the interwebz. How many soundcloud rappers could be known to a kid in Texas and simultaneously to a kid in Canada in 1985 compared to 2015? It's a series of tubes!
It's not that women can't do comedy, it's that men find it attractive and other women get jealous. Unless you make Amy Schumer jokes. Then all your female friends just love you.
Google Chrome is shit long live Opera. @Gizmojunk
I'm gonna one up this and say they are better now.
I grew up during the 2008 writer's strike which for years, led to cheap reality TV and crappy teen dramas.
There were still some good shows being put out like Sopranos and Breaking Bad, but if you look at it, these were all very similar in what they were trying to do, make the bad guy empathic.
Nowadays, we still get that, but things have changed a lot more. With the rise of streaming, more shows are being made on a bigger budget, but with fewer episodes so a TV season is now more focused.
I've argued that we will eventually do away with 22 episodes seasons and 10-12 episodes will be the norm.
Even kid's TV is better these days. I mean I love my old Fairly Odd Parents and Dexter's Lab, but there was a period between 04-08 when I was an early teen where I was pretty tired of the cartoons that were on.
Early 10's gave kids shows like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls. I would have eaten that shit up as a kid.
Even through I don't watch a lot of these shows, I feel there is still merit to them. Heck, I'd take Riverdale over whatever crap teen drama they had back in 2008. Riverdale looks amazing and I should watch it...
Fantastic Planet is a bad movie. Very overhyped.
Go make a funny review on letterboxd
Okay, here goes nothin':
- Fallout 4 was the worst game in the franchise story-wise and the only reason the game is even entertaining to play sans mods is the beta Settlement System.
- Fallout 76 should've had a team experienced in online games to develop Fallout 76 (Zenimax Online Studios, anyone?) which could've been useful in avoiding the issues Fallout 76 had. Take, for example, ESO. Also, the only reason degradation for armor and weapons exists is so Bugthesda can sell those repair kits.
- The first Avengers movie is okay at best.
- The Walking Dead TV series became utter garbage after
- Best Fallout 4 mod is the laser sound 'Pew' for laser weapons.
- Ham smells like ass.
Politics ahead, you have been warned:
- BLM has become the modern 'Boy Who Cried Wolf', but as a boy-who-cried-wolf collective.
- Antifa is no better than the jackbooted Brownshirts of 1920s and 1930s Germany.
- ACAB are nothing but a collective of generalized ignorance, so none of what their opinion is matters.
I wish I could downvote.
Sex is mundane
Only with boring people.
Complaining about FO76 does not make sense, because when the tv show comes out, a new community will appear and Bethesda does not care about us
At this point asking a Fallout fan site not to talk about the shitty new games in the franchise is pointless. NMA isn't vitriolic about it. It's apathetic.