Urquhart Inside the Vault, MCA Outside It

Personally i reloaded most of the times especially if my character hadn't invested any points in doctor. There was the odd case where i played combat without paying attention, so i got something crippled and by the time i noticed, the saved game was far behind but there were few.

I made a few character with first aid and doctor, but it was more from curiosity than necessity, see what dialogues/choices it unlocked etc. Making this skills interesting would be a plus to me!

junkevil said:
Brother None said:
I kind of like Unskippable. Dunno about the rest.
you should check out zero punctuation. i like it, and i hate everything.

Uh, yeah, I know. It's at the very basis of the Escapist's transformation from an intelligent, critical site, to a lulzy video-hosting site.

ZP is getting kind of old. When you couldn't even make good jokes on a lulzy game like Heavy Rain, it might be time to hang up your hat. But it's still pretty funny. It's funnier how some people seem to take him seriously as a reviewer.

Heyguysletshaveanotherzeropunctuationdebatebecausepoepleneverhavethose

Morbus said:
You need to use the doc skill to diagnose him, but you can just give him rad-x, I think. It's the same thing with the sick guy in shady sands. I think.

I rarerely ever use the doc skill (or the first aid skill, for that matter) in any of the games. And what I mean is, very few of my playthroughs actually see me investing in those skills.

Ya, I know what you mean, I never bothered until i'd maxed out my primary skills, and even then made no sense other than to heal the pc without a town doc. so, altogether, yes a useful skill in context but rarely ever useful. I think i just used rad-x on the guy in that quest and i mean it was so obvious how couldn't you honestly.

Back