Urquhart Inside the Vault, MCA Outside It

Brother None said:
[Nobody reads the Escapist anymore, it's a glorified funny videos site.

i'm sure you meant that in the singular as they have nothing redeeming aside from ZP.

Danish...

:EDIT:
Also, about the Escapist. I used to read it, but about the time they got their new layout Escapist 2.0 or some tripe like that, it got desperately dumb. I don't know what happened.

Morbus said:
Also, about the Escapist. I used to read it, but about the time they got their new layout Escapist 2.0 or some tripe like that, it got desperately dumb. I don't know what happened.

The whole analytical, intelligent writing bit wasn't bringing the traffic. Lulzy videos and joining the massive mindless drone did.

Problem solved.

PlanHex said:
Are you calling me fat? :cry:

ban plz

No, we're saying that your skin appears to be leathery in make up, not easily penetrated by sharp objects, let alone sharp words.

Time to toughen up son.

Bofast said:
Ausir said:
Which is weird since he says he can't even mention his job title on FNV, while we already know he's a senior designer. Wonder when the interview was made, though...

My guess is early January, considering:
Eurogamer: So, personal question: how did you spend the New Year?
I also remember reading a while ago the answer about the special system in fo1/2 and how he thought doctor was broken. I even remember reading it here on nma.... :?

Well, it is true. If there is no timelimit, you don't need it at all. You can't use neither first aid nor doctor while in combat, so you have to take other meds in this case. And if there is no combat, you can simply fast-forward via pipboy. I for myself never really used both skills as well, exactly because there was never a real use for it.

the only time I used the Doctor skill is in that radiated sick guy in Vaul City entrance. I think. I am not sure if you just use a Rad X on him or if you need to use the Doc Skill. If I am wrong, then I never used it haha

You need to use the doc skill to diagnose him, but you can just give him rad-x, I think. It's the same thing with the sick guy in shady sands. I think.

I rarerely ever use the doc skill (or the first aid skill, for that matter) in any of the games. And what I mean is, very few of my playthroughs actually see me investing in those skills.

I don't disagree, i was wondering mainly how old is this interview and that it's probably republished again (certain bits of it in any case).

Anyway, you could use doctor and first aid as an exp source in fo2, it wasn't much but in the early levels you could kinda abuse it. Also didn't you need doctor for treating broken limbs?

People rarely do iron man games. I, for one, only did a few. So if you break a leg, you just reload.

And to be honest, this behavior should be taken into account when designing games...

Back