Wasteland Workshop Released!

This DLC went from mild interest for me, to disappointment, and finally to anger. I tried making an arena, only for it to not work at all. I then deicded to go nuts building concrete apartment buildings, which was fun, that is, until bugs started popping up, resources dwindled fast [so much for my stockpile of steel], and finally the god awful building mechanic drove me nuts. No concrete wall, I don't want you to snap in that direction...

Let's see, Fallout Shelter and now this. I wonder if this is of any significance to the future of this series :smug:

Fallout-The-Sims-Firends-and-Family-DLC-696x385.jpg

So which mods does this DLC emulate?
Sure the console guys would probably enjoy this little addition while waiting for console mod support...

So which mods does this DLC emulate?
Sure the console guys would probably enjoy this little addition while waiting for console mod support...
Homemaker for the settlement, dunno if there's an arena mod. Thanks to the retarded way the engine tracks aggression the arena doesn't work properly, anyway.

There are so many better mods out there right now than what BGS is charging money for, and I haven't played in a while so I'm sure they're even better. OCDecorator lets you turn items static like Nuka Cola, magazines, etc. so that you can you know decorate your house. Settlement supplies expanded adds chain link fences. I had a total trailer trash thing going living inside a school bus, surrounded by a chain link fence, with pink flamingos, a BBQ, and couch outside.

Meanwhile, Fallout 4 still sucks. But by all means Bethesda, continue to release pointless DLC that has little to no impact on the story, setting & characters.

What's next? Robotic Deathclaws with lasers attached to there heads.

Another DLC validating my decision not to get that Season Pass. Yay.

Not like this is going to stick, however. People are angry now, but Far Harbor will release with a big map, more skeletons in compromising positions and probably some silly story about androids wanting to be pinocchio, throw in a gun that shoots Synth heads and it will be right back to praising bethesda as the best developper in human history.

If Bethesda would release something that is difficult to be made with mods, like XRE car mod, i'd buy it.
Also, Far Harbor, that's something i'd definitely pay for, as it has actually some effort in it.

Uh huh. Yeah I'm like one of those cislords everyone keeps talking about. Not trying hard enough.
How dare you fuckin discriminate me you god-damn patriarchal cis-gender fuckin ableist allistic motherfucker.

You've been institutionalized by your abhorring love for a racist, sexist, classist and xenophobic game. Every word that you type hastily with your Dorito man claws in your man-spreading, filthy abode?

You want to me try harder? I've got more material to work with, trust me.

My bad, I misread your post. I thought you were implying you'd be ok with said Robo Deathclaw.
I was already wondering what you meant. It looked really abstract to me - were you ecstatic about the mod or irate about concept of giving money to Bethesda over small things? I don't know.
Maybe you just wanted to post a robot Deathclaw with a minigun.

I was already wondering what you meant. It looked really abstract to me - were you ecstatic about the mod or irate about concept of giving money to Bethesda over small things? I don't know.
Maybe you just wanted to post a robot Deathclaw with a minigun.

It was a horrible attempt at humor. As I said, I misunderstood your comment and followed up your post with that ill conceived meme.

To answer your question, I'm not really a fan of micro transactions or dlc.

Last edited:
I am always interested in laws and judicial systems and stupid stuff like that, but I don't know much about the USA laws besides knowing that the junk that Hollywood throw at us is rubbish like "not reading the miranda rights means it is a free out of jail card" and that "you have the right of just one phone call".

So I wonder if Bethesda would sue inXile if they all of a sudden came up with a free tiny DLC for Wasteland 2 called Wasteland Workshop that just added and old abandoned workshop map to explore and loot :roffle: would Bethesda have any legal claim to be able to sue inXile?

EDIT:
Found another mod that was released on 31 March, before the DLC.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11091/?
Called Craftable Enemy Spawner and is, effectively, the cage introduced in the Wasteland Workshop DLC.
That modder also released Powered Doors way before the DLC came out, didn't the DLC also added powered doors? I don't have the game installed or even bought the DLC so I don't know :confused:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11197/?

Last edited:
Back