What would you do incase of a nuclear attack?

I would stay where I am, and shoot anyone who tries to go my property. I start a little garden each year; I can live on my own for a long time. And I'm far enough away from any big city to really worry. :) I might have to worry about the air currents. :x

I would leave the city with my survival kit and go to my "shelter" in the countryside. Hmmm I think it's time to check it again.

I would die. Eventually. As would all of you. Fucking or no fucking. I doubt you need to nuke the entire globe to kill everything on it. I'm sure that just a couple of strategically (or unluckily) placed nukes would suffice to create a global wasteland.

Hide in a pile of cockroaches, Cockroaches are very resistant to radiation, so it could help :? scorpions are even more resistant but they may sting me.

Oops i will have to fix that.

Yes Cockroaches can apparently survive ~20 times the amount of ionizing radiation that humans can, scorpions much much more, but they bite. I hate scorpions, thankfully they are not present in my lovely country. Except a few isolated port towns down south, but they will never spread, and if they do we can always exterminate them with high doses of radiation.

I see.

Well then. I will go find myself some vagina roaches(hairless variety) in a southern port town and I will lie with 20 of them so that their Labia's absorb all of the ionizing radiation.

Any hair that was on them vagina roaches would be gone thanks to the ionizing radiation.

Calgary has such a large area for it's population, I'm guessing that my house might actually be ok if downtown was targeted.

duckman said:
Who the fuck would want to nuke Australia?
I hate to tell you this, but it will be the USA that will nuke most of the countries, even on it's own it has enough fire power to kill most humen, though most will die from the after effects of such an attack.

Well I live quite far away from a real target, but if the chain of events would make me to face a nuke attack, I would go have as much sexs as possible, then I would transfer the women to a safe place, and then go to face the pseudo-sunrise with a smile in my face. :twisted:
ps: And burn to a crisp.

Back