• Enclave Tesla Power Armour (Fo3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midwestern Power Armour (FOT)

• Vault-Tec Power Armour (FOBOS)

• Total voters
the new outcast armor is freaking awesome

even if you are in that wide margin that hates fo3 understandably based on the precedents of it fore fathers you have to admit bethesda did something right there

I like the original armors best the classic F1, enclave F2 and BoS FoT of the 3 I'd stick to the mid western BoS armor

BTW I found a pretty legit pic of a power armor check it out :)

27786_1127553966827_1766548299_235410_86071_n.jpg

I voted for the enclave armor from F2. When ti comes to the t-45d from F3 - i really dont like it as much as i like the original one (which in the storyline is actually the newer one)... however there is a particular picture that makes me just love it more than any else:

falloutstatue1-1.jpg

just look at it... its so much different compared to the in-game version... maybe its due to the fact that this is a real statue, i dont know but i really, really like it... it may be because it reminds me of a medieval armor as well... just imagine this thing with a cape... i would totally walk like this through the wasteland holding my helmet with one arm showing off in front of the regular wastelanders... and ill probably get shot in the head by some raiders... but who cares, ill die while shining and being ridiculously good looking :D

oh and btw why is this threat in the F3 section?

Jax Sparrow said:
BTW I found a pretty legit pic of a power armor check it out :)
That's Van Buren's PA.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjO4cR2hi8w[/youtube]

I doubt it was finished though.

I have to say, the APA from Fallout 2.
It looks just menacing without forcing it, and it just looks like military gear in my opinion. The helmet really looks like an armored gasmask.

I like the Tactics armor the most... it's got a mean, but heroic feeling to it. After that I'm tied between APA and T51b, they're just so fierce and bulky and goddamn so cool. I wanna see a fistfight between a Brotherhood Paladin and an Enclave trooper now.

Enclave Advanced Power Armor, because of its protection and it looks the best of all, especially that helmet that reminds me of an eagle and looks the most awesome of them all.

T-51b, then APA MK.II (both of which from the only two real Fallout games in existence [1&2 for those of you with melted brains, that think FO3 is the shit])

Im' not saying I can work magic but....
5101633334_926d91cdf0.jpg

when it was
Npc_power.gif

After only 20 min of "work" on it... if I feel like it I'll try to do better tomorrow.

I have to ask what do you guys accept as the "body" of the T-51b. Is it something between the FO1 character above and the Van Buren model? (as the Van Buren has a bit more detail where the FO1 one leaves it up to your interpretation) I need to know because I'm planning a metal suit of T-51b (seriously, and it will be kick ass, but I need a bit of your help on interpreting the game data)

I don't want help with a FO3 version of it, I want an Authentic T-51b ( FO1) I am planning a APA MK.II, hopefully a year from now... but we shall see.

Back