Your desktop image.

calculon000

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
I thought it would be neat if we posted what was our desktop image at this moment. Perhaps we can find who has the coolest desktop.

One rule: If your desktop image too big to be shown on the forum without messing people up, post a smaller version that links to the full version. You can use just a url if you want, but I find clicking on url's annoying.

If you need good hosting, refer to my shiny new sig.

Here's mine:

On my stationary computer, Elsa Benitez:

And on my laptop: Victoria Silvstedt:

Edit: tried to fix link, but the small pic of Victoria Silvstedt doesn't seem to like getting remote linked.

desktoooooop8jm.jpg

English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

You were specifically told to NOT post images fucking up this thread, yet you completely and utterly failed.

calculon00 said:
One rule: If your desktop image too big to be shown on the forum without messing people up, post a smaller version that links to the full version.

well, its your fucking fault you cant afford a big resolution LCD or a fast internet connection. :wink:

oh and btw

fag.jpg

My apologies, I should have had judgement enough to realize that I was completely wasting my time and energy with you - it will not happen again - as long as you don't start frequenting the Order of course ";)"

I have cable connection, for me the 17" monitor I have is sufficient, and furthermore I have hairgrowth on my genitals so I'm quite content thank you.

Nice idea for a thread. I can't limit myself to just one background for a longer period of time, so i use "webshots". It's a program that automatically changes your background everyday. I have a folder of about 50 background Jpegs so it takes a while for them to be cycled through. Since it would be ridiculous to post all of them, here's a few of my favorites. Hope they don't take up too much space.

Fallout:

fallout13mx.jpg
fallout28lj.jpg

Alien
alien18pr.jpg
alien22ol.jpg

The Half-Life Lambda:

halflife7td.jpg
view6fw.jpg

Movies: Seven and Trainspotting:

trains9jz.jpg
vikse7en0cu.jpg

Here's a bigger version of the Trainspotting one in case you can't read the quote.

Here's mine right now...
original_size.GIF

Actually that's resized a bit for the forums, duh. The text is actual size, more or less, but the blue fills the desktop. Before that I had a great view of the Tokyo skyline.

My laptop's image (1024x768):
notebookdesktop.jpg

I'll edit this with my desktop when I get back to school.

These are all pretty good, but I think mine and "Was ist? ? ?"'s is the coolest, but it's purely a matter of personnel taste. I'm sure KQX has some really good ones somewhere in his folder of 50 jpgs.

I don't mind big images myself, I'm just saying that while they may be a legend, there might be people out there who actually use 800x600 or smaller, but I doubt it. (I use 1280x1024, I need a new monitor soon)
Hey at least luke knew what he was doing with the big image.

Luke said:
And on my laptop:
Heh, I forgot about multiple computers so here goes:

You've already seen my main computer desktop.

This is on my server:
580simcity.jpg

This is on my old gaming desktop computer and my laptop.
640_dreamweb_wallpaper.jpg

I forgot to mention that I took that picture in my country(Bulgaria). 8) :wink: Beautiful nature,right

Pope_Viper said:
Man, Brios, that's sweet, where can I snag a copy?

haha, nice. I just PMed him the same question. It is a cool desktop. I could never find/make that image in such high quality.

You totally missed when that was originally posted? That image is poster size.

Back