Your desktop image.

MadDog said:
Here's my PC's desktop.

These desktops are pretty good guys! Keep 'em coming!

King of Creation said:
My Desktop

Renaissance art dominates.

Hey, that's pretty good. Sure as hell beats most victorian art, or especially modern art. (Not including computer stuff.)

Fyu-jon!!! said:
You seem to have the same taste in desktops that I do. Have you seen mine that I posted?

This is the backyard of my parents house in Peoria.

desktoppic.bmp

Well, mine's the FO2 Enclave guard that's also in the background of FO2's main menu. Got it from NMA (duh), although I'd have preferred the FO1 PA, but sadly I couldn't find a shot of that large enough to match my resolution (1600x1200 on 19" -- loves teh tiny).

Out of this World was a HARD game.

BTW, I've recently changed my desktop to this nifty fractal:

I got it from a fractal thread at somethingawful.com. There's hundreds of fractals on that thread that are all 1600*1280 resolution.

Current desktop:

caos.gif

I made this image myself for a project but unfortunately it took a different direction so the image was no longer necessary. I kept it around, since I liked it, and decided to use it as my desktop.

Is that the Engineer from Hellraiser?

n e way:

I opted for something neutral for a change. Plus the dot pattern makes the desktop look bigger.

Curiously that's not the first time people ask me if it's the Engineer from Hellraiser. Actually it isn't based on it... I only saw the Engineer after I made that image.

I mostly use nature wallpapers that I get from www.mota.ru or someplace similar. I keep them in season by changing every two weeks or so. I wouldn't mind a copy of Was Ist's. Or Prez's, for that matter.

Back