Your desktop image.

Pope_Viper said:
Man, Brios, that's sweet, where can I snag a copy?

This is the Scott Everts wallpaper that he gave to nma a couple of months ago, it`s in the gallery, together with a raw hi-res version of this. Check his posts (ScottE) and you`ll find more about it. It`s in the gallery, but since i can`t find it right now i`ve upload it here

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/jonaac/fallout1_desertwalk.jpg

It will be there for 48 hours at the most, my kid needs the space

Remember to always lock your taskbar when you are done editing it Briosafreak!

Sorry man i don`t get it, what do you mean?

Right-click on the bar at the bottom of your screen (The one that has the start button) and click on "lock the taskbar" and you'll se what I mean. It just gets rid of the little line above it and the line of dots on either side of your quick-launch icons. It just prevents you from adjusting the thing anymore until you unlock it.

Was ist? ? ? said:
I forgot to mention that I took that picture in my country(Bulgaria). 8) :wink: Beautiful nature,right

Looks a lot like the rural areas in my province actually. :D

Sovz said:
* without the snow and the oil pumps :wink:

Oh you laugh now, but when we get two weeks of warm weather in the middle of January due to a Chinook, I'll be wearing t-shits. :lol:

calculon00 said:
Right-click on the bar at the bottom of your screen (The one that has the start button) and click on "lock the taskbar" and you'll se what I mean. It just gets rid of the little line above it and the line of dots on either side of your quick-launch icons. It just prevents you from adjusting the thing anymore until you unlock it.

But i like to adjust it man :D

Briosafreak said:
But i like to adjust it man :D

Fair enough, but if you have 60 quick-launch icons like I do and need the taskbar space, getting rid of that line on either side of the quick-launch icons are a priority. :)

taskbar.jpg

At least these threads don't pop up too often, time enough that they don't become irritating.

A small screenshot of my desktop, if you want the full sized background, I have provided it here. I would provide the artist's website, but alas, the URL on the image doesn't lead anywhere.

desktop45.jpg

Other than that, there is this image I would use if I could stand light colored backgrounds... (if it's not obvious, these images are links to the full sized versions)

And this other image, which I use often when I'm setting up public displays... for little other reason than I like messing with people.

xmastree.gif

Its a tree from FO redone for christmas, not sure how long Ill keep it since its sorta small for a desktop.

Back