I Have Questions About Fallout Gameplay (1 and 2)

Discussion in 'Fallout RPG Gameplay & Tech' started by DwayneGAnd, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Pwener

Pwener Tunnelers? They Don't Sound That Tough...

Aug 15, 2017
    The only "pro" thing you are is a troll. Like seriously, what normal person writes this stuff? "Conquer the games now!" and "how to truly play like a pro!" Are you for real?

2. DwayneGAnd

DwayneGAnd It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 12, 2016
    No, I am not a troll. I am as normal as everyone else. Seriously, the point of the forum is post topics of discussion and discuss them, which is exactly what I have been doing. I have not been breaking any rules of the forum.

Anyway, I just recently beat Fallout 1 with another pistol user, this time using One Hander and the Gifted Trait. Now I am playing Fallout 2 with the same type of character. The beginning is easier now since I am using hit and run tactics.

3. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Zealous Evolved Nano Organism

Nov 8, 2016
    Which pistol, .223?

4. Pwener

Aug 15, 2017
    Whatever you say Mr. "Normal." But you already have one of the moderators watching you so I'd watch my step if I were you.

Honestly, is there any other?

5. DwayneGAnd

Oct 12, 2016
    I used both the .223 pistol and the alien blaster.

Is that a threat Pweber?

6. Pwener

Aug 15, 2017
    No.

7. DwayneGAnd

Oct 12, 2016
    I just recently beat Fallout 2 with a pistols character taking one hander and gifted. My endgame weapons were the Gauss Pistol and the Alien Blaster. I had five companions at the end of the game: Sulik, Vic, Cassidy, Marcus, and Goris. I took my character up to level 30 before heading off to the oil rig. I managed to kill Frank Horrigan without having to rely on the turrets, once my companions together with Granite's squad took them out, taking down the big guy was a lot easier with targeted shots from the Alien Blaster.

8. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Zealous Evolved Nano Organism

Nov 8, 2016
    Eyup.

Horrigan ain't that bad, aimed shots render him useless within a few turns, and by then you should have enough Hp to tank his shots, and have nigh unlimited stimpacks.