Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. vertibirds

vertibirds First time out of the vault

Sep 6, 2016
    I've heard of them, but they aren't my go to for listening. My favorite punk bands are Crass, Germs, Adolescents, Buzzcocks, The Adicts, and X-Ray Spex. Most the punk I like is older school from the UK or Los Angeles (though 1980s Crass is still good). I mostly listen to post-punk with stuff like Bauhaus, Joy Division, Depeche Mode, Adam & The Ants etc.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. ThatsNotOregano

ThatsNotOregano Where are my gay perks, Todd?

Sep 14, 2016
    Hi, everyone. Console peasant, here. I followed the scent of piss and vinegar and it let me to this wonderful place. I'll play pretty much anything if it looks solid and promising. I mostly play RPGs, strategy/puzzle, and some shooter games. My guilty pleasure are driving sims. (Forza, Project CARS, Gran Turismo, etc.) Looking forward to some discussions and banter with you guys. See ya around!

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. AsianPerson7

AsianPerson7 First time out of the vault

Sep 18, 2016
    So...
    Um...
    Hey!
    So a few hours ago, I found out that Fallout 2 had mods and I was surprised by that and so I got onto my computer and searched up the obvious, "Fallout 2 Mods" and one of the links was to the Nexus Mod Pages about Fallout 2 Mods. But that wasn't what caught my attention, what caught my attention was a Discord Server for the Nexus Mod People and I wanted to join, but I needed a Nexus account and I needed a "package" to get one and I had to pay. I made a Bethesda Community Account, but it was so... depressing, every post was Fallout 4 related and wasn't equally spread to the previous games and I wanted to equally spend time between them. So I came here. So far, this is better than my old forum about a different game, a moba, to be exact. NMA's layout is almost the same, except the introduction post and posts in general were just one thread and people would respond. Anyway, I hope that my knowledge of Fallout grows deeper, even though I memorized the whole vanilla game lore.

5. Manillaungol

Manillaungol First time out of the vault

Oct 14, 2016
    Hi I was on the old forums apparently I either was inactive too long or all old account were delete not sure but I'm glad to be back.

6. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...I Remember...

Sep 11, 2010
    Hello. I am Mr Fish. It is a pleasure to finally after all this time introduce myself. I hope I'll fit in. :)

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  7. Mo-MoNeY

Mo-MoNeY First time out of the vault

Oct 31, 2016
    yoow wazzup im mo-money and i love fallout and this is THE site for it and must say you all are awsom

i hope i can learn here a few tricks and skills for modding such any one wanne help out ? for pointing me in the right direction ?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  8. High_King_Andoion

High_King_Andoion First time out of the vault

Nov 21, 2016
    Hello!
    I am High King Andoion and I hail from Australia.
    I'm a gigantic fan of the Fallout universe (So much so that I tend to write my own campaigns) and I've wanted to join NMA for awhile but never found the time to do it. Now I have!
    Can't wait to wade into the forums and get to know the feel of the place.
    I guess I'll see you all around the forums

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  9. Falloutfanboy Brian

Falloutfanboy Brian First time out of the vault

Dec 5, 2016
    Hello I'm Brian from Holland, I'm a massive fallout fan and when I was stuck in fallout 1 or 2 I often found help on this site.
    I code apps and software as a hobby. I originaly signed up to download Fallout 2's restoration project but I think this community is one I could find myself in well.

10. ManofSteel781

ManofSteel781 First time out of the vault

Dec 13, 2016
    Hello, I'm Erick & I don't hate Fallout 4 (Please direct all death threats to 10236 Charing Cross Rd, Los Angeles.)

11. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    Welcome to the forums and contrary to popular belief on modern Fallout fansites (aside from Classic Fallout reddit, those folk are quite mature), we don't lob stones at people who are alright with Fallout 4. Or at least, I try not to.

We lob stones at those who like 4 that are obnoxious, annoying or trollish when it comes to defending their liking. As long as you can remain civil about liking 4 and be open to critique against 4, no threats of the sorts will be directed at you.

12. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    To make it so that you fully appreciate your stay and purpose, I, as a welcoming and friendly guide will direct you the first death-threat you wall have here.
    'I'm going to kill you, you fucking piece of shit for like Fallout 4, which is just shittier than you fuckass.'
    Please enjoy your stay.

13. Millim

Millim What the fuck is this for a shit?!

Oct 13, 2010
    It's okay, I liked F4 until the game ended and then I realised how empty the Game actually was.
    Also, the DLC actually made the game worse.

But it's cool, no one will hate you for it, we don't even care if you say it's your favourite (expect to be questioned on why however).
    What I will say is, don't parade around like it's the best game ever, most people here don't really do that here with the Fallout games they like, unless they strike up a good argument why.

Anyway, that was a rather hostile hello, so time for the actual hello.

Hello.

14. MojaveMoproblems

MojaveMoproblems It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 5, 2016
    Hey people
    Im an asshole who likes being an asshole. I also enjoy Fallout games. Nobody really likes me, but for good reason. I found NMA by searching "Mojave Desert is fucking scary". I wasn't trying to find a Fallout site or anything really about Fallout, I was just looking for people who agree that the Mojave desert is actually hell on Earth. New Vegas is my favorite Fallout, I know I'll be killed by you legends who have beaten Fallout 1 & 2 more times than you'd like to admit, but it is my favorite. Fallout 3 is, well okay. It got me in Fallout so it has that for it but after playing New Vegas and parts of 1 and 2 (my pc is like I said, shit) and reading up on the lore, I have realised how evil Bethesdick is. I think FO4 is an elite fps shooter game of the year mlg fuckfest with aliens and robots and shit*. Well that is about it to be honest.**

* I do not enjoy Fallout 4. It is not a good Fallout game.
    ** Please direct any death threats for the previous message to my email, mojavemoproblems2281@gmail.com

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  15. Veers

Veers Fire when ready.

Jan 3, 2017
    Hello, etc.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  16. Mallis

Mallis Professional Jet Addict

Jan 20, 2017
  17. Marinc

Marinc Per Aspera Ad Astra

Feb 6, 2017
    Hi people, i found this forum a long time ago, and have been visiting it regulary since, but i decided to make my account now cause i felt like it was time for it.
    My name comes from my surname, and is sort of my nickname, and as for the avatar, i like all things from 50's (guess where that came from hehe),also the Rebel flag is apparently a problem to some, let me tell you it's not meant to be really political or something, but it fits the rockabilly style that im going for (even in RL).
    If people want to know more, feel free to ask, better to know than assume right?.
    Cheers

18. welsh

welsh This ghoul has seen it all

Apr 5, 2003
    Ollah Amigos! What's up folks? I did a bit of looking around on the news about NMA and came across so rather disparaging things. Well, fuck'em I say. They don't appreciate what has been wonderful about this place.

Been awhile since I've stopped. Hope you all are doing well. Currently replaying New Vegas. Perhaps I will finish it this time.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  19. TorontRayne

TorontRayne Misanthropic God of Rations Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    You definitely need to finish New Vegas. It's the closest we can get to Fallout 3's original story these days. Wasteland 2 just didn't cut it. NMA will always be looked at as sour grapes by hardcore Bethesda fanatics, but many have come over to the light side in recent years due to poor handling of the series. Most notably when Fallout 4 sucked the big one upon release.

20. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    :scratch:
    EDIT: Praise Ollah?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    • [Like] [Like] x 1