What's Trump up to now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Mr Fish, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Should have said that I see this more as irony/joke/what-ever. And I think the guy who made the video wasn't entirely serious either. But I don't know it for sure.

However at a second thought ...

2. DarkCorp

DarkCorp Ninja Lurker

Oct 27, 2003
    How do you tell if someone is trans in the first place? Is it by looks? Dress?, or personal opinion/identification?

How does someone know they are being discriminated SOLEY because they are trans?

Again, what is happening in Canada is the very definition of political correctness culture. Any sort of idea or action that is not immediate acceptance of trans is automatically bigoted or sexist or what the fuck ever.

Question how to make the law less vague? BIGOT, SEXIST,

Ask for specific definition of trans? SEXIST, BIGOT, MICROAGGRESSION, one must accept ALL definitions of trans or FUCK YOU.

This is the problem.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  3. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. Supreme Shah Ismail

Supreme Shah Ismail Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 17, 2016
    This thread feels very redundant at this point.

Though Id like too see the dibshit impeached but not because of Russian connections. Because then it makes it easier for someone else to run the same way he did and do the same things just without Russian connections.

5. Arnust

Arnust Vault Senior Citizen

Feb 2, 2016
    I can't see why it took so long for this to pop up:

6. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Half-way Through My Half-life

Sep 17, 2016
    I truly believe Trump wants to get fired now. He hates the White House and everyone's treatment of him.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  7. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Of course, he is a reality TV star, not a President. He can't deal with criticism nor bad press.

*Edit

Alright ...

Last edited: May 16, 2017 at 2:50 AM