A first look at Magic the Gathering - Fallout. Available March 8, 2024

monsharen

Testament to the ghoul lifespan
Staff member
Admin
Board Cop oTO
Orderite
en_ahIIzrTM37kZ.jpg

Magic the Gathering is getting a Fallout expansion on March 8, 2024.

Get excited for the unleashing of a legendary collaboration—Magic: The Gathering meets Fallout! Coming March 8, 2024, this unprecedented collaboration explores the post-nuclear, dystopian RPG world of Fallout, all within the gameplay framework of Magic: The Gathering

Announcement: https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/a...ic-the-gathering-fallout-available-march-2024

Preorder links: https://magic.wizards.com/en/products/fallout

Last edited:
Now they need a digital version and I might spend money on a Beth product.

So, why isn't the image showing on the front page. I don't even

The front page is cancer compared to the old one that actually was cool. Blah modern web design.

It was the image format :-? picked a different one

Blame Babadook for stepping outside his comfort zone hahaha.

It's for nu-Fallout so I don't care. Too bad tho. If it was for old Fallout then it'd be different.

Fallout 4 is fun with titty mods and Fallout 76 is good for addiction. :shrug:
Yes, but if I did not know you I would think you do not play those games due to your rhetoric. NMA rhetoric needs to evolve. Besides Norzanapam and Lexx everyone here is at least half Bethfag due to FNV.

At this point it feels like just more milking of the franchise when the franchise itself has lost what made it once interesting to play and learn more about.
I don't dislike the idea of spin off media like board games and a card game, just under whose works it is being made.

Heh back in middle school the library had a big deck of mtg cards. I remember seeing a few of the older kids playing it before everyone started playing Yugioh instead. Guess it's time to learn how to play this stupid game.

I wasted some money on the Baldur's Gate M:TG cards, but it just didn't come remotely close to recapturing the joy of playing the old games. I guess I fell into the nostalgia-bait trap for my money. If I hadn't done that a year ago, I might have fallen for this bait as well.

Wife will not play M:TG with me, nor will the kids. So that's a no go. 20 years ago, I would have been all over it.

Back