Chris Avellone Sexual Assault Allegations

Remember, victims go to the police.

The rate at which sexual assaults and rapes are solved is incredibly low and many victims, understandably I think, figure that attempting to press charges is a lot of trouble for what is generally not a lot of closure.

The rest of your comment had nothing to do with the allegations against Avellone.

Last night Chris Avellone was eating out this hot Russian chick's pussy; then he woke up and noticed the vodka bottle in his hand.

Last edited:
The rate at which sexual assaults and rapes are solved is incredibly low and many victims, understandably I think, figure that attempting to press charges is a lot of trouble for what is generally not a lot of closure.

The rest of your comment had nothing to do with the allegations against Avellone.
Attempting to press charges isn't about "Emotional closure", it's about getting a rapist locked up.

Or it should be, anyway.

I've seen enough fake stories to know we should wait until they present evidence for the stories.

I like the buns on some of those. They look toasty.

Attempting to press charges isn't about "Emotional closure", it's about getting a rapist locked up.

Or it should be, anyway.

I've seen enough fake stories to know we should wait until they present evidence for the stories.

Yes it is. The law is there to give the victims a chance at justice. That means closure. Kid you need some wisdom. It will take time.

What is funny, and I was thinking about this the other day, is after my snide comment towards Chris's accuser, Karissa (and this is how I knew that she was making this shit all up and taking things too far) she could have told me: "I'm sorry but you are wrong. I was in denial too for a while over Chris but I realize what he did was wrong. I hope one day you will see that too."
Instead she calls me a dumbass and tells me to cry about it more and then blocks me. As someone who was once a victim of sexual assault, women who were victims don't act like that. Instead that is the attitude I would expect from a woman who is looking to make herself a victim for power and clout and/or is part of a Whisper Network if those stories of Whisper Networks being all over the comic, video game and table top industry are true.

I haven't kept up with this gamer allegations thing much so I could defo be wrong, but so far it seems only one of these allegations has been proven false:

Good rule. If a person is popular or big in any way socially, the best course of action for sex is make the other person sign a waiver. It is simply too risky not to.

Remember, victims go to the police. Victimisers go to Twitter.

Remember how famous that one feminist woman got for chopping her boyfriend's cock off after abusing him for a while? She got standing ovations on feminist talk shows for showing up. Imagine the standing ovations any of these "victimized people" would get if any of them actually did get raped or sexually harassed, and their immediate report to the cops and testimony in court got a rapist/sexual abuser imprisoned.

If Hideo Kojima had a history of flashing his junk at random women who worked with him, we would have heard about it (and his arrest for doing that literally-illegal thing). There wouldn't be any need for a bunch of collaborators eager to further their careers to get together and plan out what stories to spread for profit.
The pure level of dumbfuckery I have just witnessed is truly unprecidented. I'm hoping this is /s.
Good rule. If a person is popular or big in any way socially, the best course of action for sex is make the other person sign a waiver. It is simply too risky not to.
Or, hear me out, don't get them blackout drunk before asking them. Perhaps.

The pure level of dumbfuckery I have just witnessed is truly unprecidented. I'm hoping this is /s.

Or, hear me out, don't get them blackout drunk before asking them. Perhaps.

Or maybe she could have some self control and not drink anymore? I mean she is an adult, able to make her own decisions. She said she was thirsty, she could have chugged water.

If I was a woman I would politely decline further drinks. Depending if he kept pushing the issue, drinks to the face or slapping the taste out of his mouth works wonders.

Even in this day and age, the 'host', is expected to buy drinks, especially if they have money. To not do so would be seen as being cheap. The only thing I would say Chris should have done was decide for the girl that she had had enough and to not tongue rape.

Turns out it was just fake news after all:

The gamer press didn't take it's journalistic duty seriously. They didn't look in to the matter and instead just reported the allegations without any questions asked.

All these years I thought he was gay.
He’s totally gay. I’ve known a few people so deeply closeted that they go out of their way to hit on women. One of my former friends was a complete misogynist and did pretty well with the ladies but I always thought he was gay and he confirmed it when he tried to kiss me.

I heard there was a thing called a bisexual but it's just a rumor.

Back