Cowboy Bebop (2021) review

Latinx has always seemed cringe, but I was also surprised at how many lefty latinos really, REALLY hate it. America is really progressive in odd ways.

Also, I can’t wait for live action Shinji lmao. Christ that would be so bad

They will probably try to "Fix him" like they stated they "fixed" Bebop

I would say can't be worse than rebuild but then this thing came out.

At least in my opinion, Shinji is a terrible character so it probably wouldn’t be too hard to fix him. If they were going to do a rebuild they could have just made Kaji and Misato the pilots. I liked both of them better than any of the others.

Spike Spiegel is jewish?
upload_2021-11-24_20-9-58.png

"Accidentaly" proceeds to list a bunch of features that obviously point to it being deliberate. Man, murican reviewers really think anyone outside their country making good media is just lucking out, huh?

Man, murican reviewers really think anyone outside their country making good media is just lucking out, huh?
the fuck is this sentence. Anyway, I find it funny how all Anime characters are all just Asian despite a shitton of them having blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Accidentaly" proceeds to list a bunch of features that obviously point to it being deliberate. Man, murican reviewers really think anyone outside their country making good media is just lucking out, huh?

What? Seems to me foreign media has become way more popular in the US and that everyone agrees that US media has become garbage these days.

So it was cancelled? Hilarious.

How many more of these travesties do we need before Hollywood realizes that there's no point in making live action adaptations of anime? Because there are too many at this point.

Last edited:
Just a few more years of 12 MCU movies a year and the standards will be lowered enough for one to stick.

Back