Daddy, daddy, I want THAT one.

Morgan_

Duckerz
Post your consumer desires here, whether they be real items, or fictional.

upload_2021-6-16_17-14-37.png

2021 MV Agusta F3 Rosso
upload_2021-6-16_17-32-15.png

Matching red Arai helmet.
upload_2021-6-16_17-29-8.png

A motherfucking treehouse.

I don't fetishize or like the uwu quiet subservient wife thing so I don't know if it counts, but considering my dating history, sure.
By that logic I prefer psychotic Latinas and normal Native women who are too good for a fuckup like me.

In reality I just want more Deathwish Coffee and some books about pirates and shit, maybe another dog and someone who actually loves me.

I can only afford the first one.

After today's thread about CRTs I'm in the mood for a Sony Trinitron to get my overdue Fallout marathon rolling proper style.

Fountain pens are pretty cool.
My employer is trying to force us back on site right now. Might be looking for another job soon myself. Fuck the office.

If this thing is road legal and not crappy I may actually end up buying it.
upload_2021-6-25_18-50-42.png

Go grocery shopping or take a drive out to the trails with our bikes on the dune buggy :obsessed:
Maybe go camping or fishing with this being the transport.

Aaaah just when I thought about the old Ibanez Iron Label Xiphos (which is rare in Europe) again Ibanez decides to reintroduce that guitar with neck thru construction and a sevenstring version.
p_region_XPTB720_BKF_1P_01.png

My inner Necrophagist fanboy is this close to breaking out, torpedoes and lack of space be damned.
I have too many guitars, I can't have this one!!!!11

main-qimg-2ebd616e934fd4431f0d30e815b1ade3.webp

I am gonna wipe the slate clean, of this wretched timeline. Maybe create docile physical laws.

I want a girlfriend...

But on a serious note, I want a girlfriend.

Nah I kid, I just want a flaming sword that can open a Portal to Hell.

And a girlfriend.

I think I would actually like one of these. They seems comfortable and would work well outside. I wish they didn't cost so much.
upload_2021-7-1_17-46-29.png

Back