Daddy, daddy, I want THAT one.

Hotline-Miami-Varsity-Jacket-3.jpg
, but more traditional looking with stripes on the elastic bands and lower pockets, and yellow instead of tan as the second color.

2. The entire MST3k dvd collection

91gwct4muUL._SL1500_.jpg

latest

71hj1eKB1+L.jpg
The Goon Library collection

A sugar mama to hook me up with a big house (not necessarily a mansion but still pretty big), a king-size bed, a Jeep with spinner rims, hip augmentation, a boob job, and a fat stack of top-shelf bud.

A sugar mama to hook me up with a big house (not necessarily a mansion but still pretty big), a king-size bed, a Jeep with spinner rims, hip augmentation, a boob job, and a fat stack of top-shelf bud.

Man, that's a lot. I just want 100billion dollars. That's all I ask. :)

We didn't get it. Takes up too much space when we have a bed already. In terms of furniture we like to keep things light. Especially with two bikes in the house. :V

Daddy, daddy can I have a new bike this one is too small.

Daddy : No way, you spoilt little fucker.

I will tell mummy you are fucking that barmaid from the ' Red Lion'

Daddy : A mountain bike or a racer ?

Both daddy I want one of each.

Daddy : Ok , ok , you win now sshhhh.

R%c3%a4mixx-500-Open-source-hardware-remake-of-the-Amiga-500-Amiga-news-Commodore-news-retro-computing-top-computers-1990-1991-1992.jpg

I miss my old Amiga... I will never forgive my brother for stealing our old Amiga 500 from our parent's place.

My daddy asks me if he wants a new fishing rod or golfing stuff as I've made a small fortune from selling drugs.

Back