Elder Scrolls Six predictions

Fuck all that, if they fuck this game up [like they did with FO4] I will personally go and shit on Todd Pete and Emils doorsteps.

In a burning paper bag? :lmao:
Indeed, paper bag on fire, doorbell, running - the whole nine yards.

I might even invest some time into finding out what foods make your shit really stink.

Because for the pitiful effort called FO4* that might be called TESVI - they really deserve that extra-stinky bag of flaming shit on their doorsteps.

:P :drunk: [fergot this thread wasn't about fo4 ha!]

I wouldn't give two shits when Elder Scrolls VI comes out, and I'm gonna watch most of me m8s go nuts over it.

I'll be waiting for their disappointment. I'm already waiting for one of my friend's disappointment with FO4.

Fuck all that, if they fuck this game up [like they did with FO4]....
I'm sorry to break it to you, but Fallout 4 is a direct extension of Skyrim's design philosophy. Most people just don't see that because it's not quite as obviously dumbed down, but by the time TES 6 rolls around it will be an even further extension in that direction.

So yea, TES 6 is going to do to Elder Scrolls what Fallout 4 did to Fallout. Enjoy!

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Fallout 4 is a direct extension of Skyrim's design philosophy. Most people just don't see that because it's not quite as obviously dumbed down, but by the time TES 6 rolls around it will be an even further extension in that direction.

So yea, TES 6 is going to do to Elder Scrolls what Fallout 4 did to Fallout. Enjoy!

My body was not ready for this...༼⊙ʖ̯⊙༽

I bet there won't even be Magika anymore. You will be able to cast spells forever because we have to be able to shoot fireballs at the enemies at the distance ALWAYS and stuff like Magika and Mana are too RPG-like.
I also predict random created legendary weapons: Crossbow of Epic Infinite Explosive Fireballs of Freezing (or something).

I bet there won't even be Magika anymore. You will be able to cast spells forever because we have to be able to shoot fireballs at the enemies at the distance ALWAYS and stuff like Magika and Mana are too RPG-like.
I also predict random created legendary weapons: Crossbow of Epic Infinite Explosive Fireballs of Freezing (or something).
Ugh... Hopefully Beth cares more about TES than they do fallout. They can't ruin everything they touch... I mean skyrim was at least... Okay...

Ugh... Hopefully Beth cares more about TES than they do fallout. They can't ruin everything they touch... I mean skyrim was at least... Okay...
I don't really care what they do to TES anymore. Skyrim killed the series for me :-(.
I can see how people can like it and tried to like it (I always tried to play it every year at least once to see how it goes), but after 30 minutes I am just bored and always quit the game and keep it installed for a couple of months (thinking I will feel like picking it up again and play, but I never do) until I get rid of it.
I tried vanilla, I tried "lightly" modded, I tried totally "full on" modded, I even tried making it into a survival game with needs and that mod that makes us need warmth and warm clothes of we freeze to death and so on... I once also tried to use the Roleplay overhaul (I can't remember the name at the moment) and a roleplay start mod, a camp and tent mod and a mod that is designed for hunting (which animals dropping more loot like meat and furs and stuff like that). I thought I would be a hunter and try to survive by selling furs and cooking meat and stuff like that... Didn't work because even though I was sneaking and no one and no thing was detecting me, the deer would still run away once I got a bit closer ready to shoot my bow... The game seems to have the animals run away automatically if the player gets a certain distance, no matter if we are sneaking and not detected... Spoiled the feeling for me.
Then I went to a town to try and buy some food because I needed to eat (needs mod) and the guards start saying stuff they shouldn't be saying unless they knew me or something and talking about the Dragonborn and all of that... Spoiled the experience even more...

TES was one of my favorite game series, it was high there with Fallout, Baldur's Gate and other Infinity Engine games, etc... But Bethesda already killed TES and Fallout for me... Infinity Engine games are not made anymore... I am getting desperate for new game series I enjoy playing for years after release. :shock:

Er.... Hitman's a great series.
Was*

Apparently you have to pay for the entire game in installments or some BS. Not to mention they *Streamlined* (dumbed down) the crap out of it.

I haven't played the newest one because I'm not interested in stupid installment plans for videogames or whatever BS they're trying to scam people with, but hopefully it's better.

EDIT: Apparently you can now buy the entire game as one package, but the people who bought it in installments are missing out on content or something and are pretty pissed about it. It has Mixed reviews for a reason. Dumb payment models and DRM and other nonsense are ruining games that I would otherwise be interested in purchasing.

Last edited:
Indeed, paper bag on fire, doorbell, running - the whole nine yards.

I might even invest some time into finding out what foods make your shit really stink.

Because for the pitiful effort called FO4* that might be called TESVI - they really deserve that extra-stinky bag of flaming shit on their doorsteps.

:P :drunk: [fergot this thread wasn't about fo4 ha!]
Chances are good that you probably would also make the sequel to Fallout 4 with all of this! :P :D

Back