Escapist Magazine calls Bethesda killers of Fallout

You know what? Fuck it...
PAINT IT BLACK!
PAINT EVERYTHING PITCH BLACK AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE!!!
I WILL MAKE THAT REALITY AND EVERYONE ELSE'S DARK AS NIGHT!!!
I WILL TURN FALLOUT 4 INTO AN A SEQUEL TO THE MOVIE PITCH BLACK,
EXCEPT EVERYONE FUCKING DIES BY DEATHCLAWS AND BIORAPTORS THAT CAN BREED AND UNLEASH HELL!!!
WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW HUH BITCHES, WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING GOD NOW?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---
(coughs) ahem...
Care to change the subject would you kindly?
I almost lost myself to the whole "Paint the wall with what color you prefer?" and good lord that is a waste of time of a quest in Fallout 4, I mean it's nothing but shooting and looting and a few "changes" into story and the world around you and... And... A-... let's just change the subject to more of a friendly agreement, ok? Okay. :bow:

Very off topic, but hopefully decent.
I know right? But is it off-topic? Because the reveal trailer for the game pretty much roasted Bethesda Game Studios' Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, mostly 76. Plus, Obsidian Entertainment are in wonderful terms with their Publisher & Collaborator, Private Division! Isn't that great? It's definitely great! :D

I know right? But is it off-topic? Because the reveal trailer for the game pretty much roasted Bethesda Game Studios' Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, mostly 76. Plus, Obsidian Entertainment are in wonderful terms with their Publisher & Collaborator, Private Division! Isn't that great? It's definitely great! :D
I’d challenge you to find a game that doesn’t have the potential to roast 76.

Why would we talk about The Outerworlds on a thread about an article on how Bethesda killed the franchise?

It took them a while, but better late than never. FO has been on life support for a while now. Are FO3 and 4 the worse thing ever? No, but that doesn't change the fact that both are very stales takes on the franchise. I see talk about they kept the East and West coast lore operate, but that is not true at all. The East Coast is still crammed full of west coast factions, save for a few small changes. Honestly if Bethsoft would actually focus on expanding their own lore i.e Broken Banks near North Carolina and South Carolina would be an interesting area as it's so far from the DC area but I know FO5 will have the Brotherhood, a new model of power armor, new super mutants and more than likely the Enclave.

It took them a while, but better late than never. FO has been on life support for a while now. Are FO3 and 4 the worse thing ever? No, but that doesn't change the fact that both are very stales takes on the franchise. I see talk about they kept the East and West coast lore operate, but that is not true at all. The East Coast is still crammed full of west coast factions, save for a few small changes. Honestly if Bethsoft would actually focus on expanding their own lore i.e Broken Banks near North Carolina and South Carolina would be an interesting area as it's so far from the DC area but I know FO5 will have the Brotherhood, a new model of power armor, new super mutants and more than likely the Enclave.
Todd Howard: "Hey fans, guess what? That's right, Fallout 5 will be the same as Fallout 3 and 4, but with new content from our CREATION CLUB!! Now you can determine the fate of the new wasteland located in what else? Rhode Island! What? It's better than New Jersey to me personally. Also, our content will no longer be $6, but $20 each. So if that displeases you, don't worry! Pre-Order now (and I mean NOW) in order to get 5% discount on all of our content! And don't forget to support us on Making Fallout 76 Great Again by buying ALL of our cosmetics from the Atomic Shop, just to keep in touch with all of my faithful followers! Thank You for all of your support and now excuse me... I'm going to see and ol' friend of mine, Pete Hines. THEN I'M GOING TO SUCK OFF HIS RADIATING POISONOUS COCK, IN ORDER TO GET SOME MORE PEOPLE TO WORK OFF WHATEVER SHIT PROJECT I HAVE WITH BETHESDA GAME STUDIOS BY OFFERING MORE BULLSHIT HYPE THAN ANYTHING NEW, BECAUSE I HAVE A "FAMILY" AND BY "FAMILY" I MEAN MY PATHETIC EXCUSE ON OFFERING ANYTHING NEW ON THE TABLE, OKAY?! JUST FUCK YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS "ROLE-PLAYING" GAMES, 'CAUSE AT BETHESDA GAMES STUDIOS YOU'RE OUR BITCH UNTIL THE DAY YOU FUCKING ROT AND DIE, YOU FAGGOT-ASS COCKSU--- it's still rolling isn't it?

We'll just keep you guys notified until something big has happened, okay?
Okay! Again, thank you guys for all your support and hopefully, the "Big Man Upstairs" didn't hear that one part where I said I'll do something with his---"
Pete Hines: "TODD HOWAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Todd Howard: "Ah, Sugar Honey Ice Tea..." (cue the Seinfeld theme song)

Last edited:
Back