Fallout 22 - Play all Fallout games in 2022! - Join!

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Proletären, Jan 9, 2022.

Will you participate?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hubal

Hubal Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 11, 2014
    What did I do that brought your attention?

2. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    Well you have an old join date with hardly any posts. Some Codex dudes are like that since they think this place sucks most of the time (it does due to low post count) and I just saw a guy over there with the exact same name and figured I would ask. No big deal either way.

3. Hubal

Sep 11, 2014
    I just realized you are older than coal. How is it possible to have 32k posts? That's more than rest of the nma users combined.

4. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    I joined the forum when I first joined the Army around 2005. If you post daily for 15 plus years it adds up. I get the impression people like you come here still for Fallout while I come here for the community...what is left of it.

5. Proletären

Proletären Vault Fossil
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
    I'm sorry for the lack of progress, family and work keeps me away from the computer. @Alphons are you done with F:NV yet?

6. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    You are still, mildly glowing. That is so ironic. Ember is your type of game.

7. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    I'm currently finishing Volare! for House, but I still have all DLCs and couple of bigger mods to go through.
    Current plan is to wrap up all vanilla NV content along with any mods that take place in Mojave, finish the game and then head out for the new lands (Reno part 2, Boulder Dome, Zion Trail, Havasu, Salt Lake and Frontier).

I've finished some smaller mods, so once I finish the New California review (hopefully this weekend), I'll write a couple smaller ones that hopefully won't take so much.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. Hubal

Sep 11, 2014
    @william dempsey No idea what you mean.

If someone gives a fuck I am currently trying Iron Man run with Fallout 2. Already started about 30 times. Funny fact: plastic explosives blew me up 3 times already in Temple of Trials.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    You mentioned ' coal ' yeah. Coal glows when burning. So the traps are C4 on hard case level. I played Iron Man on FO New Vegas and a blow fly gobbed on me and done me in.