Fallout 3 Broken Steel Is Out

Twice in a row they have delivered corrupted files. I don't think they can really blame Microsoft for the Pitt now. When no other developer or publisher has this problem and they have had twice in a row I think it's obvious someone at Bethesda doesn't know how to transfer files.

Edit: I just want to say Broken DLC.

3 times, not 2 times. it's happened with each bit of DLC and i think it is ultimate lulz watching people get bent about it on the forums.

Almost Perfect - All main SPECIAL stats are raised to 9.

As if SPECIAL hadn't been neutered already now it's completely superfluous!

Bethesda does for RPGs what Taco Bell does for Mexican food.

Well at least some challenge may come out of it.
The puppies perk you can see if you can make two dogmeats last long than ten minutes.

Seriously. I may get this if I get more free points with nothing to spend em on.

Although my birthday isn't until October.

And at least if you get it on the 360, you know it'll at least start.

3 failed DLC releases, on top of a buggy as hell game.
Professionalism at it's finest, boys.

So, is Broken Steel still broken ?

41kzOcaJRzL._AA280_.jpg

:clap:

They wont have to buy it again, it is still on everyone's payment history and they'll just upload it back in the same slot.

MrBumble said:
So, is Broken Steel still broken ?

The german and french version seems to be working, since some people have uploaded footage of it to The Vault.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtMQwsvWLg [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QHUxWAzUQw&eur[/youtube]

http://kotaku.com/5240794/pc-broken-steel-error-is-a-games-for-windows-live-problem

It seems that the problem may infact be on the GFWL side, however it was no doubt caused by bethesda ineptitude (seeing as no other company/game has had any problems with it that have made it to public release) either way there is still game breaking bugs IN the game that are FOR CERTAIN bethesda's fault.

Apparently several quests and npcs are broken on the 360 version, and I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is the same for the PC version.

Not to mention of course the retarded game design... seriously.. Almost perfect?...

Eternal said:
http://kotaku.com/5240794/pc-broken-steel-error-is-a-games-for-windows-live-problem

It seems that the problem may infact be on the GFWL side, however it was no doubt caused by bethesda ineptitude (seeing as no other company/game has had any problems with it that have made it to public release) either way there is still game breaking bugs IN the game that are FOR CERTAIN bethesda's fault.

Apparently several quests and npcs are broken on the 360 version, and I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is the same for the PC version.

Not to mention of course the retarded game design... seriously.. Almost perfect?...

Eternal said:
Yeah they said the same thing when they had trouble with OP:A and when there was missing files from The Pitt... you really thing that MS is gonna screw up 3 times with one game on uploading it? Did MS also screw up the full version that crashes fairly often?

FYI does anyone else have this problem: When I alt+tab out of FO3 it crashes when I try and go back, unless I made sure to bring up the ESC menu before hand. Apparently bringing up the Pipboy isn't enuf.

Was there ment to be a statement after those quotes? Notice I said "may infact be" not to mention I also pointed out that there is a high chance that the problem was caused on bethesda's side while trying to implement GFWL. Also I still stand that it is highly unlikely that this is MS fault multiple times in a row on the same game.

Also the fact is that the only word we have that is GFWLs fault is from Bethesda itself, and when has bethesda EVER said "oops sorry we made a mistake"?

Well, you're preaching everything and its contrary within the same sentence

It seems that the problem may infact be on the GFWL side, however it was no doubt caused by bethesda ineptitude

so it's kinda hard to get what you mean. :?

But yeah, Microsoft or Bethesda : it doesn't excuse the attrocious design anyway.

Back