Fallout 4 teased? Three Dog returning

Yeah I hated Three Dog as well. Never listened to his annoying radio station. I just played Fo3 once (because I hate that game) and I played a good character and had to spare Three Dogs life because of that.

I wish I had killed him.

I suppose it was gonna happen sooner or later honestly.

So, Three Dog eh? I'm sure he's still fighting the good fight for the Holy Knights of Wasteland as they battle the evil horde know as the Enclave/Super Mutants. I have a feeling that FO4 will see the appearance of the Institute, so expect more Androids.

We should make some sort of viral campaign (on facebook) against Fallout 4. Something like "If Fallout 4 is going to be made then we want Obsidian or InExile to develop it".

The sooner we start the campaign the better. As a pre-emptive strike I mean.

Proletären said:
We should make some sort of viral campaign (on facebook) against Fallout 4. Something like "If Fallout 4 is going to be made then we want Obsidian or InExile to develop it".

The sooner we start the campaign the better. As a pre-emptive strike I mean.

How much I would like such a campaign to succeed it is just a fantasy.
We just are no longer the majority of buyers of such games, Bethesda has created its own market for it already that will gobble it up like crack.

While I knew this would eventually happen I could honestly have done without this 'spoiler' today.

Where is the freaking meteor that wipes Bethesda offices of the face of the Earth I keep wishing for!?!?

Three Dog, eh? Well, this makes sense. He is rather popular among Fallout 3 fans, so bringing him back is a logical choice. It seems that the formal announcement is a few months away.

The Dutch Ghost said:
Where is the freaking meteor that wipes Bethesda offices of the face of the Earth I keep wishing for!?!?
Not all the office buildings need to be destroyed. Only the ones that house the higher-ups from ZeniMax and generally the people who seem to be dead set on putting things in because rule of cool.

Seriously, if the game is set in Boston and Three Dog (and thus Lyons and his whores) makes a major appearance then this game will make Fallout 3 and even the newer CoD titles look like Planescape Torment. Even if it is not set in Boston, I still hope he won't be a major character, because that would mean we will get the same good vs evil scenario all the same.

seriously, I hope F3 was the last time we saw the BoS. But I would not be surprised if we get them all again, the BoS, the Enclave and Supermutants.

Why? Because its obviously all that makes Fallout. Fighting the bad knights with black armor while you get the white armor from the white knights.

SumsoluS said:
I would be suprised if this was announced. I personally think beth would rather wait for Xbox 720 before developing Fallout 4 [Consoles come first don't you know?']

Oblivion was announced a year before the Xbox360 came out.

As for FO4, shucks. I wanted Obsidian to handle that. I guess it can't be worse than what they did for the third game, but Beth simply cannot do Fallout.

If you seriously hoped that Obsidian even had the slightest chance of making FO4, then you might as well start writing letter to Santa, because him coming down your chimney was more likely than that.

We know that many (most) of the Fallout 3 developers did not play Fallout our Fallout 2 prior to making the 3rd. It's really not a stretch to assume they didn't play New Vegas, either.

Beelzebud said:
We know that many (most) of the Fallout 3 developers did not play Fallout our Fallout 2 prior to making the 3rd. It's really not a stretch to assume they didn't play New Vegas, either.

Ha, or Fallout 3 for that matter.

Three Dog making a return sounds like a preposterous assumption, but knowing Beth, I'm actually willing to believe it. Fallout 4 - adventures of Three Dog in Boston, where the Brotherhood of Steel fights androids from the Institute and some random supermutants (because why not?). Chuck in some druids that didn't make the cut in Oblivion/Skyrim for good measure and you have another "k e w l" game.

God, even if just 10% of this is true, I hate this game already. :roll:

Brother None said:
Great thinking there. "Let's start teasing Fallout 4 with the absolute dogshit worst character of Fallout 3". Well ok fine, maybe there were some worse (like the kids), but Three Dog was pretty damn annoying.

Seconded. I hated that guy.

Three Dog was the only popular character from that game (popular =/= good), so if they were going to do something like this, it makes sense, really.

Three Dog was the only popular character from that game
I disagree, I thought Fawkes was cool, and the random encounter with super mutant named "Uncle Leo". Haha, that had to be a reference to the TV show Seinfeld.

Of all the hair-brained dog-shit ideas...why Three Dog?

I really hope the dialogue isn't as insulting to anyone with a grade 8 education as Fallout 3 was. That was some of the most mind-numbingly bad choice and decision dialogue I've seen for a supposed open-ended "intelligent" RPG

So....hopefully it isn't bad enough to where we can mod the stupid out. I agree though. Moira would be worse. Both are pretty bad though. They really suck with character design. I mean, reaaaaalllly suck. Guess I can't be surprised since they have no design phase. Throw this character in and write some funny dialog lol!!1

Someone on /v/ mentioned that old MCA threw on a writing Vault Boy avatar on Twitter a little while back, and seeing as MCA hinted at past announcements (like pretty much every Fallout DLC he wrote) that way, who knows, maybe MCA is writing Fallout 4 or at least helping. Hopefully. Dear God, hopefully. Please oh merciful savior, please.

Stanislao Moulinsky said:
Well it could have been worse, it could have been Moira.

It's really sad when we're thinking this on the level of 'the lesser of two evils'. Wish I could say I was disappointed, but all things considered, it was to be expected. Honestly, I can't even be bothered to remember most characters from F3 other than this jackass because he was on the radio howling like an idiot.

Back