Fallout 5 Predictions

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by Nirv, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Blastwave Dave

Blastwave Dave First time out of the vault

Sep 12, 2021
    I don't think it would be impossible to do this in the FPS style. Maybe just have isolated 'chunks' of land that you can explore in more detail when you arrive. I guess the 76 expeditions are supposed to kind of be like that.

2. Iprovidelittlepianos

Iprovidelittlepianos Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

May 12, 2020
    Yeah, the FP games have already been doing something like this in regards to their dlc locations. They’d just need to make the actual game maps much smaller, which would disappoint many Bethfa(gs)ns. They want to be able to explore a giant world map with lots of dungeons and cool stuff to find. I think it would be cool to have some kind of giant, randomly generated “overworld” that the player can walk around in, with randomized enemies and random encounters, simulating the overworld of the original games.

3. Eshanas

Eshanas Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Jul 6, 2016
    I've said this before, but the Tales of X and Mount and Blade games seem to do it well. Your party runs around on a big, detailed map then you zoom in for battle. I could see that working out for Fallout, earnestly. It'll just require a lot of detailing and care.