Fallout 76 Nukes Lore and Releases

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Courtesy of some dude on RPGCodex>

DGthSDN.jpg

ysnWAxo.jpg

Remember Horse Armor?

Gotta love how the photo mode has an FOV slider but the game itself doesn't.

Attachments

• FO(V)76-slider.jpg
    FO(V)76-slider.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 465
Gotta love the 60 bucks price tag on a game with a bunch of issues, but the microtransactions are working 100% fine. Because that's what obviously matters.

18 Dollars for a skin. That's a scandalous price. It's completely overvalued. These practices will eventually lead the industry to a crash.

In comparison Dota 2 had arcanas for 30$. Still disgusting as hell. The journals and shills will defend it. At least metacritic score is low.

2018 is such a shitty fucking year for PC gamers. We find out the next Diablo game is going to be a mobile piece of shit and the next Fallout game is a piece of shit. Battlefield V is meh. The only thing that seems good about this year is Red Dead Redemption 2 but only for people with console systems. Fuck 2018. Literally no good game came out on PC this year. I have to keep playing previous Fallout games, over and over again to keep my sanity.

Unless you only talking about AAA games, there are still some good indie games on PC came out this year.

You know, I can imagine having some fun with this game.
No, I'm being very honest here.
I can imagine having a lot of fun here, mostly going around with a friend, on voice chat and taking the piss out of every aspect of the game. But why would I spend £50 to do that when I can go back to New Vegas, have a friend on Discord and have even more fun?

Wow, what a shitshow. I don't get who this game is for. Fallout 4, I can understand. I have many issues with Fallout 4, in fact I don't think it's a good game, but I can have fun with aspects of it. At least the game has some cool moment.
76 on the other hand... boi.
This doesn't look good at all.
Oh man... the best thing the game could do is delete itself.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks Todd looks very depressed at these conferences? He seemed very unhappy at E3.

Let us never forget this beauty!
(Note: I don't have any ill will against any of these guys, they just got paid to some advertising. No big deal. Heck, even Justin seems bored throughout this stream. Still, it's hilarious in how awkward it is).

wow2.jpg

You know, I can imagine having some fun with this game.
No, I'm being very honest here.
I can imagine having a lot of fun here, mostly going around with a friend, on voice chat and taking the piss out of every aspect of the game. But why would I spend £50 to do that when I can go back to New Vegas, have a friend on Discord and have even more fun?

Wow, what a shitshow. I don't get who this game is for. Fallout 4, I can understand. I have many issues with Fallout 4, in fact I don't think it's a good game, but I can have fun with aspects of it. At least the game has some cool moment.
76 on the other hand... boi.
This doesn't look good at all.
Oh man... the best thing the game could do is delete itself.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks Todd looks very depressed at these conferences? He seemed very unhappy at E3.

He was. Clearly Zenimax forced them into some of this bullshit, but I don't feel sorry for them. Rolling in dollar bills and shit.

Back