Fallout license changes hands

So, anyone thinks IPLY has a chance of pulling it off? Chris Taylor's posts in the official forum sound fairly optimistic...

Ausir said:
So, anyone thinks IPLY has a chance of pulling it off? Chris Taylor's posts in the official forum sound fairly optimistic...

In my opinion, Taylor better have some ace up his sleeve to pull it off as right now FOOL has a snowball's chance in hell.

Well, I think the only chance for FOOL to succeed is probably for Herve to sell his shares to someone who does have the money.

Stag said:
Per said:
As of April 9th, 2007, the Fallout IP...has been sold to Bethesda Softworks...
Brother None said:
Great news! :ok:

What.
skeleton_in_closet_74214583.jpg

AAAAAAAAAArrrgh Ausir, damn it. You fooled me for a second there!

I hope FOOL has sucess, though. Chris Taylor AND Jason Anderson = Five Bethesdas' worth of creativity and intelligence.

This is me --> :falloutonline: <-- This is Ausir

In my mind, I'm beating the crap out of him just like this, goddamnit! :evil:

Ausir said:
Well, I think the only chance for FOOL to succeed is probably for Herve to sell his shares to someone who does have the money.

Yeah but who would want to buy the reanimated corpse of Interplay?

It has gained a rather nasty 'stench'. (going from a larger publisher to nothing)

The Dutch Ghost said:
Ausir said:

Yeah but who would want to buy the reanimated corpse of Interplay?

It has gained a rather nasty 'stench'. (going from a larger publisher to nothing)

I'll buy it. For 5 bucks. And make a 'Fallout: Nuclear Bomb Sweeper' ripoff of minesweeper except instead of the smiley face I'll have vault boy and the mines will be bombs. It'll be online and multiplayer somehow. I'll make so much money. Maybe even make back my investment!

Back