• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, I found a few recent memes.
FdDiidxaMAAqwOA.jpg
Fcxt1X5XkAAa3JH.jpg
IMG_9174.jpg
unknown-2064.png
SPOILER_unknown-44.png

Before it got unlisted I noticed in Warlockracy's Jackal video some images from the Russian gaming magazines I hadn't seen before. Alternative artwork of the Fallout 1 press pack car and alternative model/sprite of the cargo truck. I also found buried in the Fallout 2 press pack the mention of weapon modifications, specifically a grenade launcher for the M63. Would have been neat to have a Stoner 63 modular gun in Fallout 2.

Attachments

• RussianGamingMagazineImages.png
    RussianGamingMagazineImages.png
    307 KB · Views: 171
NGL, I was actually embarrassed as a Fallout Fan when I saw somebody post this on Instagram! :seriouslyno: :naughty:
Although they did limit their comment section for the post,(or should I say their posts!) and quite frankly it does make it funny because of how bad the meme is. :smug:
Lumii_20221229_044400332.jpg

:roffle::rofl::rofl:

My Reaction:
Lumii_20221229_045553827.jpg

I figured I'd post this here on the meme thread,

Some more Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel vs Fallout: 76 action coming at ya! :-)

Lumii_20230115_083542051.jpg

BOS > 76

;) :smug:

NGL, I was actually embarrassed as a Fallout Fan when I saw somebody post this on Instagram! :seriouslyno: :naughty:
Although they did limit their comment section for the post,(or should I say their posts!) and quite frankly it does make it funny because of how bad the meme is. :smug:
View attachment 26499

:roffle::rofl::rofl:

My Reaction:
View attachment 26500
Quite fitting given how moronic the Elder Gods are in the games starting from MK 9 onwards.

Back