Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

I have my game crashing when leaving area 51 base after sending the gas out. Also error message when talking to the woman at uranium city after coming back to her : dialog message displays error twice but this is a really minor bug

Yeah, it crashes, alright. Just when you try to leave the base through backdoor. Or any door.

Last edited:
Dunno. I hope Pyran will fix the reason, when he'll be available. Here's error I got, posting here not to lose it

In the meantime, do you have saves with Marilyn from Uranium City? If there are errors, it's looks like the issues with translation. Which I can actually deal with)

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 421
Thank you. I noticed errors, probably related to the translation, in dialogue choices when talking to the WoW commander, and these ended up in the quest list.

I suspect that my CTD error may be related to translation scripting as well, as I assume there is a forced cutscene at the end of the train's return. Should I try installing the mod as Russian, to see if the game progresses past this error point?
No difference. The error is not in the translation, but in the script ща savegame.
Download the current version (post by Keyboard Gecko), and go through the this location again.

Appearance mod - must be available.
Errors - please, give savegame. I'll try to figure it out

Last edited:
until the end of the game there was no error at all, now I start to go from crash to crash:

• area 51 after activating towers
  • Battle mountain after getting plasma rifle from Vault City
  • Provo after convincing Gilmore to follow me to be hanged in Salt Lake city

Here is the Gilmore save. Area 51 save in my previous post

Attachments

until the end of the game there was no error at all, now I start to go from crash to crash:

• area 51 after activating towers
  • Battle mountain after getting plasma rifle from Vault City
  • Provo after convincing Gilmore to follow me to be hanged in Salt Lake city
Here is the Gilmore save. Area 51 save in my previous post
Area 51 - It was initially buggy, it was fixed, but crashes could happen. I'll see, but I can’t promise anything.
I don't see any crashes on your save, the game works fine

Last edited:
wait, i will try to find out how you can solve such problems.
upd:
installer - english. interface - nevada.
crash - wait...

Last edited:
No difference. The error is not in the translation, but in the script ща savegame.
Download the current version (post by Keyboard Gecko), and go through the this location again.

OK. I tried loading a save from just after killing the clones and reaper. I get the same error/CTD. Should I play from an earlier save (before reaper fight or before entire vault)?

btw I noticed that the new installer moves the save game folder to the new 'nevadamod' folder

I think it's useless to overplay it now. I haven't found a solution yet.
I do not confirm. No new folder"nevadamod".

Back