Fallout: The Frontier - Released!

Yeah, for real. Tgspy said they are gonna redo NCR under Nazo, the guy that did the Legion campaign.... and the horny snakes.

You act like we've seen the last of the Frontier, but the Frontier is going to be reworked entirely with Nazo doing a new NCR route. It aint over by a long shot.
excuse.jpg

My guess is that it will be written betterrrr?????? but also below the base game and with, you know, horny snakes and all that.

My guess is that it will be written betterrrr?????? but also below the base game and with, you know, horny snakes and all that.
To be honest, they were called out for the cringe NSFW content so much that i doubt they would have the balls to include it again, but if they do, the hate train is gonna be even worse than before and the mod is going to collapse properly, and it's not like the legion campaign was good written either so i doubt it will be a massive improvement overally.

To be honest, they were called out for the cringe NSFW content so much that i doubt they would have the balls to include it again, but if they do, the hate train is gonna be even worse than before and the mod is going to collapse properly, and it's not like the legion campaign was good written either so i doubt it will be a massive improvement overally.
Yeah, that's why I emphasized the word "better". lol. Just because it's better than the cringiest Hunt Down the Freeman-esque spectacle, it doesn't really mean it's good. But they gotta try, I guess.

Now that they know that people general don't like fetish fuel, the writing on the new NCR path is probably going to be just boring bad. Not very fun to poke fun at.

Now that they know that people general don't like fetish fuel, the writing on the new NCR path is probably going to be just boring bad. Not very fun to poke fun at.
I'd argue the most hilariously bad content was actually in the NCR route, the least fetishized one. It had the space station, press F to pay respects and a rape victim who said something about knowing the true meaning of horror and she could use that to inflict that upon her enemies, accidently implying she'd rape them.

I'd argue the most hilariously bad content was actually in the NCR route, the least fetishized one. It had the space station, press F to pay respects and a rape victim who said something about knowing the true meaning of horror and she could use that to inflict that upon her enemies, accidently implying she'd rape them.
Also that centurion who set himself on fire.

I love how this thread went from dunking on a shitty mod and it's fragile, egotistical, creepy, perverted and sexists developers to us discussing the philosophy of Mr. House and Caesar.
i expect it to be a mediocre story with one good quest.

so like all of nazos mods.
You are giving that guy way too much credit. The story telling in Nazo mods are awful. Kind of stuff I would expect from some male feminist on Tumblr. In that there is underlining sexism in his mods such as always having the women in his mods act like fucking children. But hey, like all progressives and male feminists, he is one of the good guys so please don't call him out on his repressed sexism.

I love how this thread went from dunking on a shitty mod and it's fragile, egotistical, creepy, perverted and sexists developers to us discussing the philosophy of Mr. House and Caesar.

You are giving that guy way too much credit. The story telling in Nazo mods are awful. Kind of stuff I would expect from some male feminist on Tumblr. In that there is underlining sexism in his mods such as always having the women in his mods act like fucking children. But hey, like all progressives and male feminists, he is one of the good guys so please don't call him out on his repressed sexism.

i may be being too nice as i thought new vegas stories was decent. family matters pisses me off as he pretty much just ripped off the inheritance but made it boring.

and new vegas capers is just bad.

it feels like he just rushes his mods out. his last mod has barley any voice acting.

is this the guy you really want writing the frontier's ncr story?

lol. Again, when I say "better", I DEFINITELY don't mean good, but now that we're on the topic of Nazo: despite he and Odin being WRITERs, in some ways they're is a little worse than Devilwish. They're better at storytelling(not good still) and AWFULLLLLLLLL AF when it comes to characters. America was like an anime stereotype cutesy "omg cinnamon roll muss protecc" kinda shit. You know, when she isn't mindbreak fetish.

Back