Fallout: The Series now the most successful Amazon show ever

CT Phipps

Carbon Dated and Proud
https://deadline.com/2024/05/fallout-premiere-viewership-nielsen-amazon-record-1235910754/#comments

FALLOUT_S1_480_vX002.00086464.jpg

Walton Goggins (The Ghoul) in “Fallout” Courtesy of Prime Video

It’s no wonder why Fallout got renewed.

Amazon‘s video game adaptation stormed onto Nielsen‘s streaming list in its debut weekend, racking up a whopping 2.9B minutes viewed in its first five days on the platform.

That was over a billion minutes more than anything else that was watched on streaming the week of April 8 to 14.

It’s also Amazon’s most successful title to date, according to Nielsen, considering it surpassed Reacher’s best week by over a billion minutes as well.

Nielsen reports the audience for Fallout in its premiere weekend was 63% male, and 75% of viewers were under 50. About 70% of viewing was concentrated in the first four episodes, which likely indicates some more big weeks for Fallout ahead.

In second place, unsurprisingly, was Bluey. The kids program continues to be a big winner for Disney+ and this interval was no different. The series attracted another 1.4B minutes viewed.

Grey’s Anatomy fell to third place this week, while last week’s top title The Resident came in fifth place. The Fox medical drama had a good run, though it looks like it probably won’t reach Suits levels of streaming success this time around.

Not to be rude but what is the point of making a new thread based on every other article that comes out regarding this show? All the conversations lead to the same talking points.

You didn’t even bring up a point of discussion either, simply copied and pasted the article verbatim, hotlinks and all.

Last edited:
Not to be rude but what is the point of making a new thread based on every other article that comes out regarding this show? All the conversations lead to the same talking points.

You didn’t even bring up a point of discussion either, simply copied and pasted the article verbatim, hotlinks and all.
Someone has to fill out this new subforum

To share...news?

Endless argumentum ad populum from shill supreme Phipps.

Exactly, EXACTLY! This is one of the reasons why I've been tuning out the discussions on here regarding the TV Show, because most of the time it's just going around in circles. Plus, the endless shillfest of this nonsense is straight up irritating to the eyes!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :roffle:

:roll:

I think this is worthy news because it means that Fallout will hopefully be getting mulitple seasons, merch, and a sooner game set.

Also, sharing videos I hope will spark discussion but I've been toning it down back anyway.

Just no real enthusiasm on these forums.

Shame.

Yeah, let me get excited at the fact that this garbage show is getting more seasons.

I've had to start making a point of not replying to CT. It was fun at first but eventually it's way too insufferable to have to read the same points over and over again, quoted down to the minute detail. You would garner a lot more discussion if you posted a single thread for videos and news and just kept updating those. Right now this forum looks like only CT posts in it.

I've had to start making a point of not replying to CT. It was fun at first but eventually it's way too insufferable to have to read the same points over and over again, quoted down to the minute detail. You would garner a lot more discussion if you posted a single thread for videos and news and just kept updating those. Right now this forum looks like only CT posts in it.

Yeah, I was trying to spark a bunch of discussion and it didn't work. Anyway, I've massively dialed down on my posting in hopes other people will pick up the pace.

I made a huge response to Bradlama's analysis and no one else seemed to want to.

Basically, there's just very little interest in the show's plot and storytelling.

Basically, there's just very little interest in the show's plot and storytelling.

When folks like Mauler, Creetosis, SyntheticMan, Arch, Rags and others are accurately calling out why the show is literal garbage, as well as Brady going point by point per episode and catching the details millions are missing, willingly or otherwise, what interest is there to garner?

It's an astroturfed show, being hyped up and watched by tourists, written by hacks, and given blessing by two people who don't like the best entries of the series because all of them blow their efforts out of the ocean.

When folks like Mauler, Creetosis, SyntheticMan, Arch, Rags and others are accurately calling out why the show is literal garbage, as well as Brady going point by point per episode and catching the details millions are missing, willingly or otherwise, what interest is there to garner?

It's an astroturfed show, being hyped up and watched by tourists, written by hacks, and given blessing by two people who don't like the best entries of the series because all of them blow their efforts out of the ocean.

I mean, people are rightfully calling out Synthetic Man's review as incredibly stupid crap and Mauler's review showed he didn't bother fucking paying attention. I posted a bunch of other views but no one responded to them.

So, eh, I just gave up.

Back