Fallout TV show coming 2024, featuring Vault 33 in Los Angeles

Heh heh get this, a concept artist named Robert Masucci redrew the infamous AI Generated promotional poster that was released by Amazon Prime & Bethesda, I'd say he did a better job at doing just that!

Lumii_20230901_113822973.jpg

Here's the original post on Instagram:

And here's the guy's Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/robertmasucci

Good stuff y'all, GOOD STUFF!!!

:clap: :ok: 8-)

It still looks to much like a postcard from the 1950's and not like a retro future IMO.

I rather dislike how Vault Boy has become an mascot of everything within the Fallout setting when he was just suppose to be Vault Tec's mascot.
Bethesda did not begin with it though, some of the concept art of FOBOS already showed that the designers wanted to overuse the character.

I rather dislike how Vault Boy has become an mascot of everything within the Fallout setting when he was just suppose to be Vault Tec's mascot.
Bethesda did not begin with it though, some of the concept art of FOBOS already showed that the designers wanted to overuse the character.
I can't really blame Bethesda or Interplay for it though. Iconocism is a powerful tool to sell future copies and help cement a brand. if not Vault Boy then what would they use? I do think that vault boy should be relegated to JUST vault-esque things. It makes sense for vaults and anything regarding the pip-boy as it is from vault-tec but I really despise seeing vault boy in anything else, like nuka cola ads.

I think it's just a stupid visual gimmick in some old game they did not think too hard about. It's branding. Why? Because money. Why is Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter in the DnD movie? Money. Why do they keep making shitty zombie movies? Money.

Ai art in stuff like this does not bother me at all. For the record the obsession with "Is Fallout 1950's or retro futuristic" is pedantic nonsense and why everyone hates NMA.

Back