Fallout TV show coming 2024, featuring Vault 33 in Los Angeles

Has anyone seen the new teaser photos, plus some of the setting & story details?

I'll admit, reading through some of it makes me give it a thumbs down, but again I'll wait & see how it really all turns out. :shrug:

Also, SCREW YOU TODD! Trying to tie in this show's continuity with the games. BRUH!

:roll: :-x :-(

I’m looking forward to Bethesda fans complaining that this show breaks the lore.
I hope it happens because that would be goddamn hilarious. Bethesda fans whining for years that Bethesda Fallout retractors rightfully criticized the Bethesda Fallouts for having no consistency with the first two games and New Vegas, only to turn around and pointlessly whining that a TV show that is not even in the same continuity as the games is breaking the precious Bethesda lore.

And even if there's an attempt to try to fit into the games's continuity, i hope it buttfucks the shitty Bethesda lore so hard.

I hope it happens because that would be goddamn hilarious. Bethesda fans whining for years that Bethesda Fallout retractors rightfully criticized the Bethesda Fallouts for having no consistency with the first two games and New Vegas, only to turn around and pointlessly whining that a TV show that is not even in the same continuity as the games is breaking the precious Bethesda lore.

And even if there's an attempt to try to fit into the games's continuity, i hope it buttfucks the shitty Bethesda lore so hard.

You do know that irony is wasted on most of these people right? I doubt more than ten percent will think "Wait a minute... when the older fans complained about the inconsistencies of Fallout 3/4's lore with Fallout 1 and 2 I told them that they should not complain as Bethesda was bringing Fallout back and making it more popular. So this is how those fans felt when they saw what happened to a favorite thing of theirs."

tv48jalsx9s71.jpg

Fuckin knew it was gonna suck. Goddamn Bethesda. even online Todd is trying to fight established lore https://www.pcgamer.com/todd-howard...-of-course-fans-are-already-picking-it-apart/
Just hilarious. At least when people criticized the retcons in the bethesda entries we had the entire game to comb over and look for those, these people are whining about apparent retcons when the show hasn't even came out.

And people whining about retcons in recent Fallout content are way too late to the party. You should have did that way back in 2008, not 15 years later when it no longer matters because internal consistency and lore are beyond repair at this point.

Just hilarious. At least when people criticized the retcons in the bethesda entries we had the entire game to comb over and look for those, these people are whining about apparent retcons when the show hasn't even came out.

And people whining about retcons in recent Fallout content are way too late to the party. You should have did that way back in 2008, not 15 years later when it no longer matters because internal consistency and lore are beyond repair at this point.
Fallout hasn't been good writing wise since the first game lmao
it's a one and done thing, a lightning in a bottle, it never needed anything beyond the first game

Back