Fallout TV-show Teaser Trailer just dropped

HE SAID THE SECRET WORD
secret-word.gif

* Click the youtube link
* Drop a dislike
* Cast an incantation of hate filled with expletives into the void of the comment section
* Don't even bother watching that shit
* Pray to ЩАДАНАКАР for the slow agonizing death of Todd Howard, Jeff Bezos, Susan Wojcicki, Larry Fink and of all the financial and media elites in the United States
* Casually move on with the rest of my day

i wanna see tranny ghouls suck eachother off at least in the 2nd episode otherwise i'm not going to watch
oh yeah and T(G)odd said its canon

Aesthetically, the design looks amazing. The teaser shows this show is probably gonna be hilarious. But a good entry in the Fallout series? This might not be. Im sorry but Todd is already trying to retcon and runover established lore. He really better have a good explanation for why there's an uncontacted Vault deadass in the center of NCR territory and why the Brotherhood decided to actively make their prescence known again after being at war with the NCR. I would feel a little less offended if this Fallout series was set maybe in Georgia or Florida

I have got no hope or interest in this thing. If anything, I expect it to suck.

And if it doesn't? Don’t care. I am not interested in Todd, Pete, Emil raping franchise through more garbage

Vault 33 being in Santa Monica doesn't really make much sense. Its entrance is out in the open, meaning the Master's Army should've clearly stumbled across it, but chose not to raid it? Considering how the Lieutenant gets hard when he sees a prime normal: the Vault Dweller brought to him at Mariposa, it seems hard to believe they would pass on the opportunity to raid a vault full of them, literally on their doorstep by the Cathedral.

Also, the Brotherhood really shouldn't have a military of this size. As far as we're aware, they're still sqaullering in bunkers like hermits due to their defeat in the NCR-Brotherhood war, so how on earth they were able to mass produce or find vertibirds and then create an airship of the same design and scale of the Prydwen is beyond me. Even if they were to broker a peace with the NCR, it seems unlikely the NCR would allow the Brotherhood to expand their military to this extent given what happened last time.

The general lack of the NCR in the show is worrying. The Boneyard is now... Megaton? Even though the NCR are actively rebuilding it and the Followers have a university there by the events of New Vegas?

It's almost as if this show was written by people who have played the Bethesda games, are unware that lore exists in the west coast and then believe the west coast is the perfect setting to introduce their own story, which wouldn't really surprise me.

Slowly coming the conclusion that I really shouldn't care about any of this anymore as the lore has been fucked to shit long before this show was announced, but hey-ho.

The one thing that got me hoping was that it namedropped The boys. Heading down that road could be a good thing.
Isn't that just because it's the only really successful show on amazon prime video with vaguely similar target demographic?
I mean, it seems more like they actually could not come up with anything else so they had to write "we made The Boys and also you can buy stuff and get free shipping", because there are no other good shows on there. Kinda pathetic really.

It's almost as if this show was written by people who have played the Bethesda games, are unware that lore exists in the west coast and then believe the west coast is the perfect setting to introduce their own story, which wouldn't really surprise me.

you didn't really believe any of the people who wrote this show played the OG fallouts. they maybe got some intern to skim through new vegas and 3 and had them write an essay of the key points in the story. then they wrote their own shit on top. probably not even that and just read wiki articles while on drugs. let's be real here. this franchise is not for us anymore.

this is what vault 33 should have been

do they even HAVE super mutants in the show or did the Enclave kill them all? no it was the Brotherhood that killed them all! yeah!

If the show fails, which it will. Then that means the next head on the chopping block is Todd's. Like they fired Pete Hines for Starfield. Then maybe MS will pass the torch to obsidian for the next fallout.

Last edited:
Isn't that just because it's the only really successful show on amazon prime video with vaguely similar target demographic?
I mean, it seems more like they actually could not come up with anything else so they had to write "we made The Boys and also you can buy stuff and get free shipping", because there are no other good shows on there. Kinda pathetic really.

Which is nonsense but I am not surprised since the hate for Amazon is so transcendent people do not know what they make. They could have namedropped Invincible, Jack Ryan, Reacher, Good Omens, or any other show but Boyz is the most popular.

It looks kind of cheap lol? Like some fan-made content

Nuka Break looked like trash yet people sucked it off for years.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/best-tv-shows-and-movies-original-to-amazon-prime-video/

Shows like Goliath, The Man In the High Castle, The Terminal List, The Tick - some of these were a few years back but it shows they can make good content and people are just butthurt faggots.

This looks like hot garbage. Fallout at least has some fucking set design.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks... pretty alright.
I'm not against an adaptation changing things round, and it looks as if it'll tell its own unique story.
I'm in the "will give it a go" camp.
That it's got Dale Cooper, that's a sell for me.

I think People take the idea of an adaptation too seriously tbh, it's not going to cater to the Black Isle Audience because they simply don't make up a large enough of the fanbase, so yeah, I'm expecting Bethesda aesthetics and "lore changes".
But I'm hoping the writing is good. I've always thought I could forgive some of the siller aspects of F3 and 4 if the writing is good. But they just weren't.

Heck, F2 probably sinks deeper into silliness than F4 but at the least it has good writing to boot.
I can take the overabundance of iconography if I think the show is worth a damn.

Vault 33 being in Santa Monica doesn't really make much sense. Its entrance is out in the open, meaning the Master's Army should've clearly stumbled across it, but chose not to raid it? Considering how the Lieutenant gets hard when he sees a prime normal: the Vault Dweller brought to him at Mariposa, it seems hard to believe they would pass on the opportunity to raid a vault full of them, literally on their doorstep by the Cathedral.
I was just talking about this to someone else today, like they could have done any research and found out this stuff.

Total deal breaker. Perhaps all vaults were not built inside mountains so ya know people would need a door to go into. Hard to say from the image. Also not sure WHEN this takes place since I don't follow promotional info that close. Clearly the vault goes to shit and she (OMG A GIRL) has to leave due to the Overseer (Dale Cooper) being in danger in one clip.

Goggins will be a fan favorite and I do not know what crack you people are smoking that say he does not look good but I want some.

Kckbhk6.png

Back