Fat kid goes MMA on a Bully

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by AskWazzup, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    you know sometimes I ask my self if you both are somewhat married :D

2. DammitBoy

DammitBoy Carbon Dated and Proud

Feb 23, 2006
    What about this video, like in the first - you can clearly hear him being baited and laughed at by the persons behind the camera.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek[/youtube]

Wait, is that more than one video?

3. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    You said "unedited full version", as if the version I linked to is "edited" and "not full", but as I said, there's only one video showing the altercation in the bus. Your video is taken after the bus altercation, and filmed by another person. It does again show something is clearly not right with the white gentleman though, as my "revisionist history" clearly stated. Feel free to read up before embarassing yourself further, or will you continue to defend your assumptions?

4. Blackened

Blackened I should set a cutom tite

Jun 29, 2008
    This would've been much more impressive if the big kid were the bully, and the other kid had thrown it.

5. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    It's filmed by the same person, you can hear the voice in both videos clearly.

At one point there was an unedited video out there. As I said, the old guy was nuts, never disagreed about that. It's fairly obvious the old dude was baited afterwards - no stretch required to make the case for baiting before the first video.

Didn't you say there was only one video?

6. Brother None

Apr 3, 2003
    So you admit you are making assumption based on "no stretch", aka based on how you perceive African-Americans to generally behave in public transport in the US?

One of the confrontation in the bus. Yes. There is no "unedited" version as this version wasn't edited.

7. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    Why you wanna make it all racist n shit bro? :mrgreen:

If I have any perceptions on how negroes act on public transport, it would be based on first hand experience over 40 years in some pretty rough towns. Like Washington DC.

Your perception may vary, but it'll still be wrong and based on a lot less 1st hand data.

8. Brother None

Apr 3, 2003
    And that would be the opposite of the point.

9. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    What's the point again? I'm old and may have forgotten already. If you attack me on a bus though, I'll kick your ass. :wink:

10. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    I think his point was that people assume way to much shit in to videos they see on the interweb.

11. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    I think the problem stems from the human need to assign a clean, convenient, easy to digest narrative to every sequence of events that ever happened. That way it's easier for us to pretend like we have it all figured out.

Sometimes shit just happens, it doesn't need to be shoe-horned into some pre-existing archetype. It's a superficial way to look at things.

Hollywood movies (based on actual events!) and news columnists are particularly adept in this shit. Gimmie the fucking facts and leave the Cinderella shit out of it.

The entertaining narrative always takes precedence over actual substance in the news. That's business baby.

12. shihonage

shihonage Made in USSR

May 8, 2007
    This thread is now about bus attacks and techniques that take advantage of bus geometry.

For instance, you can dodge a punch behind a pole, and wrap someone's arm around it in an impromptu joint lock, and then the door opens and you kick them out of the bus, saying "Busta la vista, baby".

Yes.

13. Brother None

Apr 3, 2003
    Beautifully said. I agree wholesale. With the note that there isn't something inherently wrong with this. Or put differently, everyone does this, and it's just the way the world works. Hard to blame the media for it when "free media" (internets) shows it works the exact same way.

14. DammitBoy

Feb 23, 2006
    Humans are busy making assumptions all day long about everything they do and everyone they interact with.

15. Blazerfrost

Blazerfrost First time out of the vault

May 30, 2007
    Beat bully, get second-hand groupies

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_rZn8YKEzU[/youtube]

16. vanzizzle

vanzizzle It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 15, 2010
    Hahaha. You know, I used to get bullied for playing sports and being good and you know they'd bully me by calling me a show off. BAHAHAHA!